Mickey Gall is for real and he will punk and sub Sage with ease

He got lucky this shit right here didn't land

tenor.gif

I love that gif. The 'how the fuck did he get over there' look from Punk, priceless.

Who's laughing now shit face?

Uh I was pro-Northcutt... think y misunderstood that GIF was laughing about the Sage boy band comment.

Check out my history confirms this. Been big Gall fan since he stepped up n dispatched CJ Punk

I never listen to the post fight Interviews, did he really call out Dan hardy ?
I wanna See this fight
If he prefered to not stand with cm punk and begged sage to jump in his guard, i'm curious what hardy can do with his hands.

Yeah... that's what I thought...
<3>

Him winning the fight has nothing to do with our argument.. I like how you came back and responded after the fight but not before lol - it doesnt change that his only wins are MIke Jackson, CM Punk and now Sage Northcutt.

Gall is for real. Not because he beat Sage so easily or he beat cm punk, you can see it with your eyes. he has height, reach, skill and has "it". he just knows what to do in the cage to win. He wont win every fight, 99% of the roster wont, but he will win way more than he loses and I fully expect him to be a top 10 fighter by 2018.

6'2 guy wants to cut to lightweight. Welcome to USADA 2017.

Gall is for real. Not because he beat Sage so easily or he beat cm punk, you can see it with your eyes. he has height, reach, skill and has "it". he just knows what to do in the cage to win. He wont win every fight, 99% of the roster wont, but he will win way more than he loses and I fully expect him to be a top 10 fighter by 2018.

Really? His stand up looked atrocious against sage outside of power. His eyes were closed and he wasnt even looking at sage when he landed that huge winging punch. He was getting picked apart before that on the feet. He has potential but hes got a long long way to go before he'll be top 10.

He seems scared to stand. We'll see what happens when he faces someone with an ounce of takedown defense.

Back