Mickey Gal will try some fancy pants nonsense

CM punk probably can't even submit a 10 year old white belt.

shinya-aoki1.jpg

First clip was weird and the second one you can see his kick are not powerfull or perfectly applied. I think Punk will win this fight but we will have to wait and see.

I'm hoping our lack of CM Punk training clips is because of this FS1 show having exclusivity on that kinda footage, and I have no doubt that the lack of proper footage in that promo is because they know folk will tune in to see him spar.

As far as these clips go, Gall certainly spars like a proper fighter, not like we're seeing anything mind blowing though.

Gall is just like CM punk

the fight is 50/50

both are probably terrible

and he looks awful in that 2nd clip

how long has he been training for?

Not to be that guy.. But your statement is such a contradiction.. There's a fighter with the nickname 'fancy pants' who has won the majority of his fights by submission...

X factor in this fight is the training. While Mickey is a young kid who can't afford top-notch training. Punk has been getting expensive and top-notch training with great training partners for like three years now. So who knows?

Although I'm not a big fan of the idea of CM Punk fighting in the UFC, it is pretty cool that a complete unknown like Gall is going to be able to get some serious exposure, hopefully translating into money, by beating him.

This is gonna be great we have a legit prospect that looks awesome fighting some dad bod having pro wrestler with no professional athetic experience in anything, he's not a fighter he's not an athlete this is a joke hes an actor that does his own stunts nothing more

Back