Mickey Gal will try some fancy pants nonsense

Gall by whatever the fuck he wants.

First clip was weird and the second one you can see his kick are not powerfull or perfectly applied. I think Punk will win this fight but we will have to wait and see.

Striking looks fluid enough that it will give punk problems. I am sure he is going to be pretty much lost on the feet..

RedDAbW.gif

CM Punk by Gall giving him his neck purposefully.

Gall probably won't even remember to do this kind of fancy moves during the fight...

He's not that fluid. Once he starts to gas, he'll be punching 1-2's

Same with Punk.

I will literally die laughing if Gall walks across the octagon and finishes CM Punk with one punch like the late Jimmo did Perosh.

First clip was weird and the second one you can see his kick are not powerfull or perfectly applied. I think Punk will win this fight but we will have to wait and see.

Man...I tried digging up fight info on Gall, but even when he won the fight he didn't look great. Hard to find any info. I desperately want to bet a large sum against Punk but I get the sense that Gall also stinks. Combine that with ref bias and him taking a dive. Ugh. I just wish Punk was fighting a know quantity, even like current day Chris Leben or something so I'd be able to bet against him.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Gall try and completely humiliate Punk by submitting him rather than KO/TKO. Punk's only known credential is he is sort-of good at BJJ. I could definitely see Gall dropping him, mashing him with GNP and then tapping him out just to rub salt in the wound. A total humiliation, if you will.

Versachè after the fight

[<taker1}
lol @ versace... go get some glasses.

But really, i actually hope that happens. I dont want the cm punk story to die so quickly. Its fun to watch it unfold.

I just dont think he will win.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Gall try and completely humiliate Punk by submitting him rather than KO/TKO. Punk's only known credential is he is sort-of good at BJJ. I could definitely see Gall dropping him, mashing him with GNP and then tapping him out just to rub salt in the wound. A total humiliation, if you will.
Cole miller claimed in 2014 that cm punk was better on the ground than 50% of the roster

Take that howeveryou want. But I think punk knows something we don't know. I think we have a ringer on our hands

I will literally die laughing if Gall walks across the octagon and finishes CM Punk with one punch like the late Jimmo did Perosh.
yeah that was something, RIP Jimmo <mma1>

Gall will win however he wants. From what I've seen he's better on the ground than he is standing. There is a youtube vid of him holding his own and doing pretty well vs Gordon Ryan who is a monster black belt. We know Punk will want none of the standup, so most likely he'll look to grapple and get tapped in short order. The dude is a better striker, better grappler, more athletic, younger, faster... not a single advantage for Punk except that he's been in front of massive crowds before. But this is real fighting.

Punk has a chance, even more if he tries to lesnar himself for this fight

Back