Mick Foley

Favorite Face of Foley

• Cactus Jack

• Mankind

• Dude Love

Results are only viewable after voting.
He actually started this comedy routine after the hell in the cell match because Vince didn't want him doing anymore dangerous bumps. Foley was very underrated when it came to comedy.

Dunno about that timeline, six months later he was taking full chair shots to the dome from the Rock while handcuffed.

Dunno about that timeline, six months later he was taking full chair shots to the dome from the Rock while handcuffed.
It's true (it's true). He talks about in his first book Vince begging him to never do anything like that (HIAC) again right after the match.

It's true (it's true). He talks about in his first book Vince begging him to never do anything like that (HIAC) again right after the match.

I know Mick said Vince said it. HaND (...the autobiography title acronym is "hand" hmmm learn something new every day) was an old favorite of mine.

But reality is Mrs Foley's Baby Boy was doing some brutal shit only 6 months later...and even took a bump through the gimmicked cell vs HHH in later years...along with burning things and tacks....

Vince let his Saints WARship before going full Heretic Infidel Heathen

I know Mick said Vince said it. HaND (...the autobiography title acronym is "hand" hmmm learn something new every day) was an old favorite of mine.

But reality is Mrs Foley's Baby Boy was doing some brutal shit only 6 months later...and even took a bump through the gimmicked cell vs HHH in later years...along with burning things and tacks....

Vince let his Saints WARship before going full Heretic Infidel Heathen
The I Quit match was a breakdown in communication. And like you said, the ring was gimmicked against HHH.

I didn’t like/ understand heel dude love facing Austin during austins first title run

4d3739f95699ef5bf5b2ad82564f6082.gif

Back