• Cactus Jack

• Mankind

• Dude Love

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is this from the new A&E doc series?

What a hackjob this one was.

I liked the Mankind gimmick in the beginning and Cactus Jack in the early 90's

Dude Love getting buried hard

Dude Love was stupid. And not in an entertaining way.
He probably cut his best promos as Cactus but Mankind did the most memorable stuff (feud with Taker, sitdown interview with JR, Hell in a Cell 2, Mr Socko, winning the title, This is Your Life, etc).

Foley was good enough to get every gimmick he worked, over. That said, I'll go with face Mankind when he was doing more of a comedy gimmick. It went over huge with the crowd, without Foley having to throw himself off a cage, through a flaming table, etc.

Last edited:
Foley was good enough to get every gimmick he worked, over. That said, I'll go with face Mankind when he was doing more of for a comedy gimmick. It went over huge with the crowd, without Foley having to throw himself off a cage, through a flaming table, etc.

He actually started this comedy routine after the hell in the cell match because Vince didn't want him doing anymore dangerous bumps. Foley was very underrated when it came to comedy.

College graduate too.
Mick Foley will look at your footage to see if you've got the stuff for pro wrestling, you just have to show him your degree first.

I loved all, but Cactus was my favorite, some epic matches

Commissioner Foley is #2 behind Mankind. He fucking killed it in that role.

Back