• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michelle Waterson

She's popular. She has like 2 million followers on IG. She was on an MTV show. She's main evented before.

It's amazing how UFC, in spite of all the Sherdoggers always offering advice and questioning their decisions, has continued to make bank while usually doing the opposite of what the Sherdoggers say they should do. Quite a mystery.

Loool and? Gtfo here with the hs shit.

IDK about you baby girl but I watch UFC to watch elite fights no wmma.
UFC is here to make money.

It's amazing how UFC, in spite of all the Sherdoggers always offering advice and questioning their decisions, has continued to make bank while usually doing the opposite of what the Sherdoggers say they should do. Quite a mystery.

UFC is here to make money.

And you got a little mind

Loool and? Gtfo here with the hs shit.

IDK about you baby girl but I watch UFC to watch elite fights no wmma.

Okay and...?

The UFC is business they give popular fighters top billing to bring in ratings. Waterson way more popular than Neil and Neal combined to age deserves to main event over them.

Okay and...?

The UFC is business they give popular fighters top billing to bring in ratings. Waterson way more popular than Neil and Neal combined to age deserves to main event over them.

More popular because of her flautinh her ass being naked and fake ass smile, gringy dancing. Of course horny punks like you watch her to make her more popular.

Her ass is better than it was 10 years ago. This is from yesterday:
04pgem4yslw61.jpg

@Dreyga2000
This is why she is famous.. You black and blue goof

More popular because of her flautinh her ass being naked and fake ass smile, gringy dancing. Of course horny punks like you watch her to make her more popular.

Why the need for insults? I never said anything derogatory to you

@Dreyga2000
This is why she is famous.. You black and blue goof

I think you are being very reductive here. Yes her attractive is a part of the reason. However she is also very well spoken and now show to connect with the audience. She is also a former world champion who has had fights many fans exciting.

How does she always end up main or comain. Most main she happened to get bumped but looking at the next card you'd think Magny Neal or Ferreira Gillespie would be bumped up. Also does Cerrone have a replacement or has it been scrapped?

View attachment 851829

Who knows man life is mysterious sometimes
Rdc96a430ce440bbf9d8f1fa9d8038513

Back