Michelle Waterson bowling GIF

What to say about this chick I've never heard of before, but already like her so much..

Shill! Zuffa Zombie!

You are paid to post that. Trying to hide the truth about Alien Waterson

Fighters not to fuck wit:

Motivated BJ Penn
Sea Level Cain
Alien Waterson

well done.

Came for butt. Thank you TS.

i could enjoy watching her make a pot of coffee. so in love.

What to say about this chick I've never heard of before, but already like her so much..

Thank you for enjoying Michelle!
vus1K6i.jpg

Are all aliens this hot?! Sign me up to be abducted. Going to change my av to Billy from predator with a tin foil hat. I want to believe.
You could change it to Predator Karate Hottie:
NoHRgCT.jpg

Who would've thought the aliens can be so cute...

I love her

I don't care what Galaxy she hails from.

Would love to see the video. What on earth is going on with her alien foot.

How is anyone even noticing her foot?

Are there a lot of gay people or females posting? (Nothing wrong with being either....just saying...)

She has truly mastered the art of using her cuteness as a masking device for her true self, which as we all see, has escaped the grips concealment for that very brief moment. I'm shocked that her supposed intelligent species hasn't taken video evidence in account for what wouldn't be such a bad slip under different circumstances.

horrible form right in the gutter would not bang

I'd like to take her out on a nice date. Open the door for her. Treat her real nice. Even consider paying for her portion of the meal.

What the fuck is with her leg when she does the follow through? It looks like her foot quickly becomes a tentacle and then goes back to being a foot, is she really and alien or some type of shape shifter? She's still hotter than any female in WMMA these days...

hand and arm + foot --> looks like a tentacle/Men In Black

I'd like to take her out on a nice date. Open the door for her. Treat her real nice. Even consider paying for her portion of the meal.

and if she wants dessert she best pretend it's her birthday

What the fuck is with her leg when she does the follow through? It looks like her foot quickly becomes a tentacle and then goes back to being a foot, is she really and alien or some type of shape shifter?

ah shit you're right! wtf IS that??? :eek:

How is anyone even noticing her foot?

Are there a lot of gay people or females posting? (Nothing wrong with being either....just saying...)

Some of us have had sex with women so we're not hypnotized by alien women

Back