Michelle Waterson bowling GIF

The alien tentacle is actually her right arm lining up perfectly with her leg.

Sorry to disappoint the reptilian fans.

6/10 almost tied her to a stake and burned her.

What the fuck is with her leg when she does the follow through? It looks like her foot quickly becomes a tentacle and then goes back to being a foot, is she really and alien or some type of shape shifter? She's still hotter than any female in WMMA these days...

LOL no shit. How weird. . I think its her arm and hand letting go of the ball and following through in the same line as her foot.

The alien tenticle is actually her right arm lining up perfectly with her leg.

Sorry to disappoint the reptilian fans.

6/10 almost tied her to a stake and burned her.

Shill! Zuffa Zombie!

You are paid to post that. Trying to hide the truth about Alien Waterson

the right arm is just a shoop, that's actually her tentacle.

Dat technique tho

what the fuck is with her leg when she does the follow through? It looks like her foot quickly becomes a tentacle and then goes back to being a foot, is she really and alien or some type of shape shifter? She's still hotter than any female in wmma these days...

wtf is that

tumblr_ni45i7LKuQ1u1rd8go1_500.gif

original.gif

dMvp6Ty.gif waterson part 2

What's with those pants? Needs to step her wardrobe up

What the fuck is with her leg when she does the follow through? It looks like her foot quickly becomes a tentacle and then goes back to being a foot, is she really and alien or some type of shape shifter? She's still hotter than any female in WMMA these days...

Jesus fuck, you're right. I'm assuming that's just a .gif issue but if not then ...

onesheet.jpg

Ha, there's a woman at out local lanes who bowls like that, kicks her leg back like a dancer haha.. she's not bad to look at, either

i could enjoy watching her make a pot of coffee. so in love.

Are all aliens this hot?! Sign me up to be abducted. Going to change my av to Billy from predator with a tin foil hat. I want to believe.

Back