Media Michelle Waterson and Marina Rodriguez shares a photo after their fight at UFC Vegas 26

I’m sorry I must’ve missed the pic of those two making sandwiches
<CageCoffee>

Lately Donald is just showing up you clown.

equating Michelle waterson to cerrone in terms of cage fighting is adorable.

He’s showing up and getting kod in entertaining fights.

Compare to waterson amazing fight footage.

Comparing Donald Cerrone fighting mentality with these two ladies is adorable.

if ceroone had a style or fights like these two girls you would have never even heard of him.
If Cerrone had the heart of either of them he would have been a superstar instead of a gatekeeper.

equating Michelle waterson to cerrone in terms of cage fighting is adorable.

He’s showing up and getting kod in entertaining fights.

Compare to waterson amazing fight footage.
Lol. Which fight last night was better?

mw will never win a belt and will probably never win a fight again. But man, gotta give her props. She's lived one hell of a life so far.

You watched a fight with 2 ladies named Michele against marina over canelo va Saunders?
Saunders was on after. I watched both.

And Rodriguez-Waterson was much more entertaining.

Comparing Donald Cerrone fighting mentality with these two ladies is adorable.

if ceroone had a style or fights like these two girls you would have never even heard of him.

They reach too hard to compare female fighters to male fighrers

Saunders was on after. I watched both.

And Rodriguez-Waterson was much more entertaining.

boxing started as the co main ended. At least you have some sense to tune into the best fight of the night.

Did those girls put on a technical masterclass better than canelo vs Saunders. As that was a fun fight.

Or was it blood and guts which you aren’t a fan of cerrones fight earlier?

boxing started as the co main ended. At least you have some sense to tune into the best fight of the night.

Did those girls put on a technical masterclass better than canelo vs Saunders. As that was a fun fight.

Or was it blood and guts which you aren’t a fan of cerrones fight earlier?
LOL. Canelo-Saunders started after Rodriguez-Waterson.

The Canelo fight was ok. Pretty anticlimactic The last round was good, but boxing is just so limited.

Rodriguez-Waterson was much more entertaining. If you didn't watch it you just robbed yourself.
And Cerrone-Morono was just pathetic.

The best fight of the night was Gillespie-Ferreira.

O want to see Marina vs Joanna. I think that would be a legit banger with no takedowns.
Michelle should fight Nina Nunes. Should be a fun one. Or even Dern. See if she can survive the ground. Should definitely be able to win standing.
Joanna vs Marina sounds awesome, but Joanna is too much of a diva these days.

The Canelo fight was ok. Pretty anticlimactic The last round was good, but boxing is just so limited.

Rodriguez-Waterson was much more entertaining. If you didn't watch it you just robbed yourself.

Best thing about Cerrone vs Morono is it won me 160 bucks. Knew Cerrone was done.

tenor.gif

I don’t know how old you are but saying boxing is limited. And was around long before mma.
it’s like saying old music was limited
As. They didn’t have auto tune and drum machines

So do you just like mma?
You don’t like boxing or kickboxing or wrestling or bjj. Or anything. Or even any type of fighting you can watch?

you just like mma. And really enjoy mma in particular?

Gregor vs. fierra was awesome.

I don’t know how old you are but saying boxing is limited. And was around long before mma.
it’s like saying old music was limited
As. They didn’t have auto tune and drum machines

So do you just like mma?
You don’t like boxing or kickboxing or wrestling or bjj. Or anything. Or even any type of fighting you can watch?

you just like mma. And really enjoy mma in particular?

Gregor vs. fierra was awesome.
MMA has been around since the ancient Greek olympics. There is just so much more that can happen in a fight.

Boxing is ok. Kickboxing is ok. Grappling is ok.

MMA is fucking awesome.

{<jordan}

Back