Michelle Waterson 105 vs. 125

105 or 125?

• Total voters
As far as Waterson....I don't think she really has much chance at all against Rodriguez. I expect Rodriguez to TKO Waterson or a dominant (and fairly tedious) 5 round decision W for the Brazilian.
Waterson is a nice lady, she is fun and energetic but she's out of her depth here IMHO and she might well get KO'd tonight.

I do think that eliminating the 145lb division (Which really is a joke as there's hardly anyone in it) and instead creating a 105lb division might make sense.

Personally I think UFC will create female 105lb division later in 2021. They'll probably let 145lb continue for now (as silly as it is). Maybe when Nunes retires .....then at that point they'll pull the plug on 145lbs.

She belongs to 105, why she moves to 125? Easier competition?

Both - she's beautiful on the inside no matter what she weighs. After all the body is merely a container for the soul, a necessary evil. Not that I'm not glad God created the body, it would be almost impossible to KO or submit someone if we humans were soul only.
Beautiful on the inside? C'mon man. That's what you say about ugly people. She's gorgeous at either weight.

She does seem beautiful on the inside though.

Both - she's beautiful on the inside no matter what she weighs. After all the body is merely a container for the soul, a necessary evil. Not that I'm not glad God created the body, it would be almost impossible to KO or submit someone if we humans were soul only.
Hooo boy, someone got into the DMT early this morning.

Gimme that 125 hottie. Got more body

125 of course. More cushion for pushing:)

There should be a female heavyweight 135+185 and add 105 there’s a lot of 115ers and 125ers who are super undersized

Found the cuck/simp

She put on mass in all the right places. Hard to do for a woman. Looks so much better than the girls who get fake assets.

We had a meeting. She had to step it up to make up for Diego and his coach embarrassing NM.

I never saw her fights before the UFC, but in yesterday's weigh-ins she looked great at 125lbs, very little cut most likely.

Since we got the bmf belt i really think she should fight for the bmm belt (baddest mothafucking milf). The only reason that the UFC keeps her is because she's the only female fighter who actually looking female. Rose would been easier to promote if she didn't had funeral face 24/7 and hair.
Waterson vs Dern?

She belongs to 105, why she moves to 125? Easier competition?
Some might be easier, but the way Marina Rodriguez put Ribas away doesnt look like it will be any easier than other 115's.

Michelle has thickened up like crazy over the years, she walks around 140, no way she is making 105 anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back