Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
105:
21B1zpe.jpg

VS

125:
ZZMkWUm.png

I see a lot of talk about how she was killing herself cutting to 105. Most of this is based off the bad cut she had for her last fight at 105. What is not mentioned is that was a short notice fight and most of the time her cuts to 105 looked fine, as seen in the first picture.

I personally think it's crazy for a former 105lb champ to be taking a fight at 125. No other former 105er has had success in the UFC 115 division like her. Penne won a couple fights in the divisions infancy, but was quickly exposed.

Bring in 105. Kill 145 if need be.

She is a 105 fighter. She just ate and lifted to end up in 115. I doubt she can even go back down. Her and a bunch of other girls don't really belong in 115.

Since we got the bmf belt i really think she should fight for the bmm belt (baddest mothafucking milf). The only reason that the UFC keeps her is because she's the only female fighter who actually looking female. Rose would been easier to promote if she didn't had funeral face 24/7 and hair.

A doctor couldn't find her pulse for an hour after the last time she made atomweight. While she has a small frame she has a booty to account for.

Both - she's beautiful on the inside no matter what she weighs. After all the body is merely a container for the soul, a necessary evil. Not that I'm not glad God created the body, it would be almost impossible to KO or submit someone if we humans were soul only.

105:
21B1zpe.jpg

VS

125:
ZZMkWUm.png

I see a lot of talk about how she was killing herself cutting to 105. Most of this is based off the bad cut she had for her last fight at 105. What is not mentioned is that was a short notice fight and most of the time her cuts to 105 looked fine, as seen in the first picture.

I personally think it's crazy for a former 105lb champ to be taking a fight at 125. No other former 105er has had success in the UFC 115 division like her. Penne won a couple fights in the divisions infancy, but was quickly exposed.

Can she still make 105, can Esparza or any of the smaller straws? Super Atomweight is the division to make, more competition and super is way cooler than plain old atomweight.

105:
21B1zpe.jpg

VS

125:
ZZMkWUm.png

I'll take the skinnier younger one but please no more women divisions in the ufc, there's too many already.

I think she'd be more competitive at a title level if there was a 105 division where she probably belongs. Isn't that what this thread should be about? lol. Making a thread about wmma on Sherdog is like impossible, so you mind as well make it about looks right? =/

I agree @SeverianB get rid of that worthless 145 division and make a 105, or just get rid of 145 for now.

She needs a PVZ boob job asap !
Also, that hairline ...

Both - she's beautiful on the inside no matter what she weighs. After all the body is merely a container for the soul, a necessary evil. Not that I'm not glad God created the body, it would be almost impossible to KO or submit someone if we humans were soul only.
KO (Soul piledriver)

105:

VS

125:

You are the one who kept telling everyone how hard her cut was to 105. Your exact words were "nearly died." Now that she is getting her ass kicked by women her own size all of a sudden you seem to forget this you fucking lunatic.

Seek help.

Back