Crime Michelle Obama selling sodas now

How many replies before "but Trump"?

• Total voters
That was a shocking show. I was lucky to have had a chef for a dad and a mum who understood the need for a balanced diet. Parents who let their kids become obese don't deserve to have children and at the least deserve to be fined. We had cheat days once a week or so so it wasn't like I was eating rabbit food and being they were good cooks and not boiling the crap out of everything I enjoyed my food.
lots of people cant boil an egg, let alone cook a healthy diet..

lots of people cant boil an egg, let alone cook a healthy diet..
Even the microwave steamer type meals you buy in Tesco are reasonably balanced compared to a Maccy D's or doner kebab, and cost considerably less. And now we have the internet it's never been easier to learn how to cook very basic meals that don't break the bank.

Looking at the ingredient list, it's sweetened with stevia and monk fruit. Surprisingly, doesn't seem poisoned. I wouldn't buy it though.

Looking at the packaging it's very much geared towards children. Hopefully it's at a price point that parents can afford to put it in their kid's packed lunch and there's lots of flavours so hopefully they won't get bored like I did with Capri Sun.

Pricing appears to be on par with other juice boxes.

8pk of 6.75oz boxes for $3.37 at Walmart. More well known brands such as Mott's and Juicy Juice are the same price/size.

I think I'll just stick to water.

You Midwest.

Yea , midwest as f. Got the same south east white white trash accent as violent j and shaggy. Wear flood pants and a hoodie in the winter. Drive a truck , sell square pizzas for a living and probably say ope 25 times a day minimum

What’s her @ tho?

D338-EA07-884-B-476-C-B8-BF-27858-ADD91-D9.jpg

I want to buy the Obama soda but I'm saving my monies to buy more Trump NFTs

Back