Crime Michelle Obama selling sodas now

How many replies before "but Trump"?

• Total voters

Fox by the Sea

Lighthouse Keeper
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In a strange clip, Michele Obama is seen at Costco selling a new kind of soft drink which she calls "healthier". what do you think sherbros? is this below the image of a former first lady?

newFile-3.jpg

"Weeks after sparkling at the Democratic National Convention, former First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted in a Costco hocking her new soda brand.A now-viral TikTok captured former first lady Michelle Obama touting her new healthy beverage business, Plezi Nutrition, at a Costco in Livermore, California, Tuesday while a crowd of customers surrounded her.

While holding a box of Plezi, Obama can be heard telling a crowd: “This is healthy! This is a healthy drink.” She stood in front of a green Plezi-branded cart that boasted free samples. The Independent has emailed a representative for Plezi for more information about Obama’s Costco stop.
The company’s website states that the drinks serve as a “worry-free alternative” to sugary drinks amid the country’s “nutrition-related health crisis.”

“It’s got less sugar, less sweetness, and more nutrients like fiber and potassium than you’ll find in many drinks out there,” the site states.

Many TikTok users commented that they were upset they missed seeing Michelle Obama, at a Costco of all places.
“This is my Costco and I wanna cry now,” one commenter said. Another remarked: “I would have thought I was hallucinating.”“Damn, I never thought I would miss living in Livermore until now,” yet another wrote."

I'm sure it's ultimately garbage, but I respect the attempt. I just don't think it is inherently possible to make a healthy "soda" that can be mass produced and have shelf-life.

Also smart selling to the upper-middle class white women of SF. I'm sure they'll gobble up "healthy'" soda from her.

There is nothing wrong with that, they are regular people with lives, businesses and goals.

Barbra Bush, the Jr has a similar nutrition public awareness campaign.
Don't worry MAGA fine with Trump selling sneakers, tee shirts "mostly made in China", NFT's and a million other things. But when Michele Obama sells healther soda watch out " I Should drink better I moved off of Coke to VitaminWater. I have to check the ingredients because aspartame is really bad if you let it stand in the sunlight or let get warm.

New studies turns out aspartame turns into a toxin when stored in a hot area. My own very unscientific idea that if I see my bottle of diet coke with lid popping up that means it has been exposed to heat for a period of time.

Idea being there has been expansion on the bottle usually caused by heat. Anyways she has always pushed for better eating habits and Trump famously tore down her vegetable garden.

https://www.who.int/news/item/14-07-2023-aspartame-hazard-and-risk-assessment-results-released

At least she did not call it Obama cola or Michelle nectors. lol

You're a racist if you drink any other soda.

Don't worry MAGA fine with Trump selling sneakers, tee shirts "mostly made in China", NFT's and a million other things. But when Michele Obama sells healther soda watch out " I Should drink better I moved off of Coke to VitaminWater. I have to check the ingredients because aspartame is really bad if you let it stand in the sunlight or let get warm.

New studies turns out aspartame turns into a toxin when stored in a hot area. My own very unscientific idea that if I see my bottle of diet coke with lid popping up that means it has been exposed to heat for a period of time.

Idea being there has been expansion on the bottle usually caused by heat. Anyways she has always pushed for better eating habits and Trump famously tore down her vegetable garden.

https://www.who.int/news/item/14-07-2023-aspartame-hazard-and-risk-assessment-results-released

Didn't take long for a "What about Trump?" post in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

Grifting the rubes.
Not fair. Soda is arguably the single most destructive force in our national diet that is univesally acknowledged as dismal.

As conservatives will love to argue, government can't solve this crisis. It may contribute to helping mitigate it, but it can't solve it. So any attempt to popularize a beverage that people would like that could reduce the deleterious impact of soda on our nation's health isn't grifting, they're trying to offer an alternative that could make a difference. I suspect she's just a paid spokeswoman who wants to help such an idea succeed, but maybe she's a part owner, she certainly has the money to invest. In any case, there has to be a profit incentive to the solution. Conservatives would be the first to argue that if they aren't being hypocrites.

Diet drinks were supposed to be something that helped this, but as we've learned in the past few decades, the caloric craving caused by the unexpected hormonal responses induced by the artificial sweeteners arguably makes them worse for reducing obesity which is the ultimate villain, here. Some artificial sweeteners appear to even elevate the risk fo cancer (though not all).

This product is taking a swing at making things better.

Grifting the rubes.
There is no bigger grifter of rubes than Trump.

His grifting is a thing of legends and numerous. He made the secret service pay exorbitant amounts to rent rooms in his own hotel to protect him. Trump uses his campaign funds to pay his legal bills. The guy is a supposed billionaire (which many question) but grifts those bills to his fans and voters. Those voters are paying for Trumps attorney fees and wild claims in court.

...and 8 posts in, we're talking about Trump.
yes we are

Didn't take long for a "What about Trump?" post in a thread that has nothing to do with him.
Unfortunately you don't see the irony of it like it would have been called TrumpCola and have a huge T on the front of it

Back