Michelle Jenneke (My God!)

It took me many years to realize that he has the face of a Hungarian peasant woman. I'd never properly looked at it before. Definitely some kind of bo-hunk. The thing is it who cares tho.
Face? What face?

Oh my... Yes.

I remember the shoops and videos with her. She knew what she was doing and worked her 15 minutes for every bit of juice she could squeeze out.

michelle-jenneke-bikini.gif

michelle-jenneke-bikini.png

Back when Sports Illustrated hadn't jumped the shark into fat models...

Perfect body for me.

Might sound insane, but shes average for an Australian.

Australia is ripe full of 10s. Athletic looking, healthy, prime, grade a hotties all day long. Love that place.

North America in comparison for what ever reason worships fatties and chicks with far too much makeup.

Yp...she's hot AF, but I have a feeling that she's one of those women that will gain massive amount of weight as soon as she'll stop competing. Like Gina Carano for example. I hope that I'm wrong, though...

WE need a well documented contest poll of Stoke vs Jenneke.

I just looked her up. She got fat then hot again. Now she is married with someone with a bad hairline. He lives in a hat.
Rickie Fowler? :)

Might sound insane, but shes average for an Australian.

Australia is ripe full of 10s. Athletic looking, healthy, prime, grade a hotties all day long. Love that place.

North America in comparison for what ever reason worships fatties and chicks with far too much makeup.
Sure thing. You're totally not full of shit.

Did we just get the birth of a “Sydney 6?”
Seriously. The pretty woman with a six-pack and long muscular legs, the one who's an Olympian athlete is common fare in Australia. What a retarded take.

Sure thing. You're totally not full of shit.

Kind of off topic but I spent some time in California a long time ago, and man do they have more than their share of beautiful women. They were everywhere, it was like babe ground zero. The wellspring, if you will.

Kind of off topic but I spent some time in California a long time ago, and man do they have more than their share of beautiful women. They were everywhere, it was like babe ground zero. The wellspring, if you will.
I was doing administration work in a St-Laurent restaurant for a few years when I was young. Montréal has more than their share of beautiful women too.

Cali is on a different level because of the wannabes. I assume the state also has its fair share of beautiful men.

I was doing administration work in a St-Laurent restaurant for a few years when I was young. Montréal has more than their share of beautiful women too.

Cali is on a different level because of the wannabes. I assume the state also has its fair share of beautiful men.

Yeah, I stopped bragging about our women a long time ago when I realized it was best kept secret.

Back