Michelle Jenneke (My God!)

Don't you guys know that it's wrong to talk about the attractiveness of female athletes. We should limit discussion to her accomplishments so that she will be an inspiration to the next generation of young women who we should also ignore the fact if they happen to be be hot.;)
Fuck off

She needs my spooge In her face.

good start but cannot make final judgement until I see heer handle multiple BBCs

I think she's a hottie but her pre race dance thing never really did much for me.

She is really young so she has time to get a lot faster. Plus she has this crazy Aussie to look to as a mentor...

So our girl has been making strides since this thread nearly 8 long years ago. She's not just the ridiculously sexycute girl who does that hypnotic dance.

Her PR of 12.66 from 2022 makes her the 131st fastest woman in the 100m hurdles of all time, and the second fastest Australian woman in the event in history after the great Sally Pearson (who won Silver at the Olympics in 2008 and Gold in 2012). It ranks her as the 31st fastest woman since the conclusion of the last Summer Olympic games, and the 10th fastest who isn't from the USA or Jamaica.

Although it's impossible not to notice her compatriot's spectacular derriere in this most recent video. Liz Clay got ass.

And abs...
1709233408853.png

Last edited:
So our girl has been making strides since this thread nearly 8 long years ago. She's not just the ridiculously sexycute girl who does that hypnotic dance.

Her PR of 12.66 from 2022 makes her the 131st fastest woman in the 100m hurdles of all time, and the second fastest Australian woman in the event in history after the great Sally Pearson (who won Silver at the Olympics in 2008 and Gold in 2012). It ranks her as the 31st fastest woman since the conclusion of the last Summer Olympics games, and the 10th fastest who isn't from the USA or Jamaica.

Although it's impossible not to notice her compatriot's spectacular derriere in this most recent video. Liz Clay got ass.

And abs...
View attachment 1032165

I would say so.
images

What happened to the OP? Dude used to be a fixture around here.

What happened to the OP? Dude used to be a fixture around here.
I think he's just taking a break. Not sure about specifics. It's been a while since I last exchanged texts with him, but he was good at the time.

Her PR of 12.66 from 2022 makes her the 131st fastest woman in the 100m hurdles of all time, and the second fastest Australian woman in the event in history after the great Sally Pearson (who won Silver at the Olympics in 2008 and Gold in 2012). It ranks her as the 31st fastest woman since the conclusion of the last Summer Olympics games, and the 10th fastest who isn't from the USA or Jamaica.

And abs...
View attachment 1032165

IMG_2790.jpeg

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Off the charts hot imo.

Oh my... Yes.

I remember the shoops and videos with her. She knew what she was doing and worked her 15 minutes for every bit of juice she could squeeze out.

michelle-jenneke-bikini.gif

michelle-jenneke-bikini.png

Back when Sports Illustrated hadn't jumped the shark into fat models...

Back