Michel Pereira's illegal knee to Diego Sanchez GIFS

I would say zero chance. Diego was scrunched up on the mat and pereira literally pulled his face into his knee. That’s almost as deliberate of a knee to the face of a downed opponent as you can get.

Then he probably thought his knee was not down, nobody will throw a fight away on purpose

Then he probably thought his knee was not down, nobody will throw a fight away on purpose
Well yeah I don’t think anyone tries to get DQ’d but regardless he either didn’t understand the rules or was reckless but it was deliberate to the face imo

Pereira must of weighed over 200lbs for this fight. The size difference was ridiculous.

You see Diego in background and Michel's thigh in foreground, but don't see impact. The thigh could have lightly wiped Diego's face from that gif.

lol at you clowns acting like Diego pulled some Koscheck shit

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves discrediting a high ranking JBG disciple the way that you are.

disgusting

You see Diego in background and Michel's thigh in foreground, but don't see impact. The thigh could have lightly wiped Diego's face from that gif.

You don't see Diego's head snapping back from the knee?

Diego took an illegal knee to the face and was given a choice to continue, and he didn't which resulted in him getting his win bonus.

Probably one of the smarter decisions that he has made in his career.

PossibleConsciousAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif
FeminineWhisperedAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif
DelightfulKindBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif
That was a BS move, Deigo was right not to continue, that was a brutal shot

Should be legal and it looks like he was going for the chest at least.

How was he going for the chest.. He had his hands around his head an his knee when straight to the head?

Also he may as well have been sitting down.. Not sure how anyone can argue that he wasn't a downed opponent.

Watching that again kind of pisses me off. Diego was clearly down and he waited to throw it.

The clown, ended up clowning himself, how ironic

Back