Michel "Eddy Gordo" Pereira is no longer under contract with the UFC

I'm 99% sure he'll re-up, I wouldn't worry about it, seems he wants to be there and they'll obviously want to keep him.

He's certainly not a guy they'll let go elsewhere because they think he's boring.

If he could reel in the excessive movement and be more technically proficient, I think he could be a legit top 10 and possibly make a serious run at a title

Much better showing from him. Definitely worth re-signing

I don't think there's any worry of him not being resigned.

I can never root for a showboat like him, but it is fun to watch him. Wasn't as bad last night as a couple other times I've watched him, but that's probably because there were no fans to motivate him on walkout. He looks way bigger than a WW to me. Looks more like a LHW!

Can you imagine him vs MVP in Bellator?

That would be a complete shitshow of 2 guys showboating and I would love every single second of it.
Im picturing a showboating double ko.

If UFC then him vs Perry is the fight to make. Easily fight of the night regardless of who else is on the card

The only real competition would be bellator I think because they're okay with fun/exhibition fights. If bellator then him vs MVP

All I can say about this guy is he makes it entertaining every time. This is what the ufc wants, sign him. Ive enjoyed all his fights. Even the fight where he gassed early and got his ass kicked. Hes redeemed himself since then.... pay the man.

That’s called betting on yourself. Hopefully he parlays that “submission” victory into a big payday.

Ya, dudes a unique fighter. Definitely a asset to the weigh class. Speaking of which, how I’d this dude a welter weight? My god! He’s massive.

I'll say it again; put him in there with Razak posthaste!!!

In 4 fights; 1 FOTN and 2 POTN.

That seems like Dana's kind of fighter.

GOAT
Once he's rolling thundered Khamzat, and hurricanerana'd Usman... Paulo Costa's Title awaits, or a GSP legacy fight.

Last edited:
i literally don’t know if MVP gets out of two rounds with pereira. he runs right into punches. pereira isn’t quite douglas lima but he’d be top 5 in their WW division.

Chill guys, there's no way Dana's letting this guy go anywhere. Dana loves a good clownshow as much as anyone.

Ufc gave him a bad fight for his last, now after that performance they will need to show him the money

Ufc never cuts crazy people because there entertaining and interesting. Only time they get cut is by doing something bad illegally or on a bad losing skid. He probably got reupped and given a raise that same night.

Back