Michel "Eddy Gordo" Pereira is no longer under contract with the UFC

Yet he called up Masvidal. Surely that means he knows he's gonna get resigned

Pereira actually impressed me last night, he was technically on point. There's was too much showboating for me, even though the slapping thing was funny (and really humiliating for his opponent).

So he can lose to another guy who he missed weight against and was suppose to beat? The guy is gonna lose everytime he takes a step up in competition.

Not if he fights like he did tonight. He's gonna have to keep the backflips and such in the locker room, but his offense and defense looked great.

Pereira actually impressed me last night, he was technically on point. There's was too much showboating for me, even though the slapping thing was funny (and really humiliating for his opponent).
His opponent slap on scales, he slaps in the octagon! He must be resigned, could even feed him to Khamzat or match him with perry.

Loved the slapping.. Kissed his hand lololol not sure how far he can go but i do look forward to him on the cards

Would rather see him stay in the ufc but if they can’t sign him, Bellator or Rizin would be nice. Japanese fans would fuckin love this dude lol

He looked very improved tonight, he's unbelievably talented and a ridiculous athlete.

A proper gym and discipline when fightinf and he'll beat alot of the top guys

i say resign him.. ive been to UFC 5 times in Vancouver.. and his fight vs Tristan Connely was bananas!! Easily the most memorable fight out of all 5 events. He made it really exciting, even tho he's a goof and not champ potential.. he is gonna elevate alot fighters cred just because he makes their fights memorable.

Back