• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Michael Venom Page : "Kevin Holland and I are going to have the first in-cage podcast"

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Lol, these two.

Hopefully beyond the show boating and small mouth noises, these guys decide to just wing for the fences, and try and shut each other's lights out.

Hopefully this lives up to both their potentials as lanky, swang n bang finishers.

what mistakes did he make? using his face as defense? haha, hopefully this fight isn't a let down

He did a Kung Fu form in the Octagon when they were calling out his name.

Tried to pitch it as Kung Fu Vs Karate. I thought he was going to get fucked up when I saw that.

I think he can win if he’s been to an MMA striking coach. Also MVP is the type to spring in to the clinch and over commit. Holland owes it to himself to trip him down if MVP does that.

He did a Kung Fu form in the Octagon when they were calling out his name.

Tried to pitch it as Kung Fu Vs Karate. I thought he was going to get fucked up when I saw that.

I think he can win if he’s been to an MMA striking coach. Also MVP is the type to spring in to the clinch and over commit. Holland owes it to himself to trip him down if MVP does that.

but karate came (also) from kung fu... someone should have told it to Bruce Lee.

Some think Holland won't trade with Page, and he'll use his grappling...
I'm not so sure.
Holland is as flashy, arrogant and stubborn... it's a match made for fireworks. Holland will be too prideful, like with Wonderboy, and, I think that'll work against him.
Holland is perfectly capable of knocking MVP out. It's just that it's better to mix things up if you can

Holland hasnt lived up to any of his potential. He has consistently not fought the most important fights he's been in in smart ways so I'm not confident he's going to be smart here. When the fight was first booked I felt like Venom was going to get humped to death, but what was I thinking. it's Holland were talking about here. He's probably going to get finished.

I think Holland is perfectly capable of winning a save fight with cage stalling and grappling, but I sure hope he won't be so sensible. I want to see them both throw crazy spinning shit.

Back