• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Michael 'Venom' Page got face-to-face with Cédric Doumbé at PFL Dublin

Who wins this potential fight?

• Total voters
I'm assuming his price point is a fair bit higher than he's worth for "just fun" fights.

PFL without a doubt needs him more since their current brand is lacking major names. Cooper and Brunson was one of their big showcase fights. (Can't fault them for Cooper being lazy but still)
I get why they didn't sign him, just disappointing.

To watch PFL down here in Australia you need a STANN subscription and pay extra for the sports app wich I can't bring myself to do.

Smart. He's old and not even good. Get that money while you can. Dana has a penchant for throwing guys who made a name in other orgs directly to the wolves. MVP realistically could have gone 0-3 and gotten cut.

That said, this is that fucking bullshit instagram account that just posts nonsense constantly, and it's not being reported anywhere else as far as I can tell.

Ban mmauncensored1 posts.

lol Doumbe will destroy MVP.

Doumbe an actual elite striker. MVP isn't.

Never doubted it lol, dude wants nun of it

Will this be in the international division, Bellator, the ppv division, the regular season, or the Bellator vs PFL card?

Smart. He's old and not even good. Get that money while you can. Dana has a penchant for throwing guys who made a name in other orgs directly to the wolves. MVP realistically could have gone 0-3 and gotten cut.

That said, this is that fucking bullshit instagram account that just posts nonsense constantly, and it's not being reported anywhere else as far as I can tell.

Ban mmauncensored1 posts.
Yeah that acc posts a lot of bullshit to get some clicks, but this one is legit.
Scroll a little further down the OP for more official reports bro

Glad he stayed away from Dana - we need a Pride to today's UFC
prideroidcontract.jpg

Lets do it!

I don't think it is official. It's like Mcgregor showing up at BKFC or Jones at PFL.

He might want none of it but not for the reason you're insinuating.
Easier opponents ( on paper ) and most probably a bigger paycheck. Of course it's about money. I just find it irritating and a waste of our time to flirt with the UFC when we fucking know he never intended to come to the UFC. He did that several time, when his Bellator contract was about to end. To always renew with Bellator. Good for him it's a better financial decision I bet but he never fooled me lol.

I suspect Pitbull will do the same, he said he would love to finish his career in the UFC, just to probably sign with PFL.

Back