Michael Strahan

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had no idea who he was 2 years ago, now I try to watch him every morning for 09:00 till at least 09:20.

How important was he in terms of American TV and NFL?

I absolutely adore him. Even to the point when I'm watching football in a bar, someone'll give me a nudge when he's on TV.

Strahan has done quite the job of turning himself into a daytime TV personality. He owns what like 4 hrs every morning now? I think he's a cool dude and yea he was a beast when he played. Shit he still has the single season sack record right?

Strahan has done quite the job of turning himself into a daytime TV personality. He owns what like 4 hrs every morning now? I think he's a cool dude and yea he was a beast when he played. Shit he still has the single season sack record right?
Does he? I only learned what a "sack" was a little while ago but he's got such goofy fingers so I assume he made them work.

I just tried to Google this story, but I couldn't find it. So if I'm remembering correctly....

One night Chuck Liddell was hanging with Strahan (I think) at a club. There had been rumors that Michael was gay so Chuck decided to prank him. While Strahan was otherwise occupied, Chuck grabbed his phone and sent Strahan's manager a text saying that he was going to come out of the closet. So then off course Strahan manager starts calling him freaking out.

Last edited:
I just tried to Google this story, but I couldn't find it. So if I'm remembering correctly....

One night Chuck Lidell was hanging with Strahan (I think) at a club. There had been rumors that Michael was gay so Chuck decided to prank him. While Strahan was otherwise occupied, Chuck grabbed his phone and sent Strahan's manager a text saying that he was going to come out of the closet. So then off course Strahan manager starts calling him freaking out.
Haha.

Barbara Walters (is that the The View bird?) interviewed him about the gay thing. As I recall, it was a nasty ex-wife-gate thing. Or maybe not?

You're not the only one. There are a lot people who had no idea that he was a quite the beast in the NFL.

Mike the Toof.

Pffft Ronda manhandled him. Hey maybe she can be the first woman in the NFL.

He sacked Brady when it mattered in 2008. Superbowl.

I like watching Strahan. Dude is entertaining as hell and its awesome to see what he has done post NFL.

His sack record is a sham, Favre gave it to him outta respect.

His sack record is a sham, Favre gave it to him outta respect.
True but I think that speaks to the caliber of person even players on other teams believe he is. Without that gift it's still a beastly season.

Brett Favre gave him that sack.

He buys all of his clothes at the GAP, true story.

He buys all of his clothes at the GAP, true story.
His favorite music:

Dave-Matthews-Band-The-Space-Between-183913.jpg

Back