Michael Myers Returns in ‘Halloween Kills’ Trailer

• Thread starter Deleted member 579584
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 579584

halloween-kills.jpg

Blumhouse/YouTube
Laurie Strode, the teen-babysitter-turned-avenging-grandmother portrayed by Jamie Lee Curtis, is back with a vengeance in “Halloween Kills,” the latest sequel in the slasher franchise.

In a new clip released Thursday, Strode is seen battling Michael Myers as her family is forced to confront the psychotic and murderous masked serial killer yet again. John Carpenter’s original 1978 movie introduced audiences to Michael Myers, a lethal mental patient who wrecks havoc on the fictional town of Haddonfield, Ill., after escaping from prison on Halloween night.

“Next Halloween, when the sun sets and someone is alone, he kills,” Strode ominously says over footage of Michael picking up his infamous white mask.
Halloween Kills” picks up following the events of 2018’s “Halloween,” which saw Laurie dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder 40 years after surviving Michael Myers’ original murder spree. “Halloween,” the 11th movie in the franchise, was a huge box office hit in 2018, earning $255 million globally and solidifying its place as the highest-grossing installment in the series. The movie also ranks as the highest-grossing slasher film, not adjusted for inflation. The franchise has collectively generated $640 million in worldwide ticket sales.

David Gordon Green directed “Halloween Kills,” having previously directed “Halloween.” Nick Castle is returning as Michael Myers, while Judy Greer, Andi Matichak, Kyle Richards, Nancy Stephens and Charles Cyphers are reprising their roles from previous franchise entries. Anthony Michael Hall and Robert Longstreet are joining the cast.“Halloween Kills” is slated to release in theaters Oct. 15, 2021. A direct follow-up, “Halloween Ends,” is scheduled to debut a year later on Oct. 14, 2022.
What are your thoughts on the 2018 version of Halloween too

halloween-kills.jpg

Blumhouse/YouTube
Laurie Strode, the teen-babysitter-turned-avenging-grandmother portrayed by Jamie Lee Curtis, is back with a vengeance in “Halloween Kills,” the latest sequel in the slasher franchise.

In a new clip released Thursday, Strode is seen battling Michael Myers as her family is forced to confront the psychotic and murderous masked serial killer yet again. John Carpenter’s original 1978 movie introduced audiences to Michael Myers, a lethal mental patient who wrecks havoc on the fictional town of Haddonfield, Ill., after escaping from prison on Halloween night.

“Next Halloween, when the sun sets and someone is alone, he kills,” Strode ominously says over footage of Michael picking up his infamous white mask.
Halloween Kills” picks up following the events of 2018’s “Halloween,” which saw Laurie dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder 40 years after surviving Michael Myers’ original murder spree. “Halloween,” the 11th movie in the franchise, was a huge box office hit in 2018, earning $255 million globally and solidifying its place as the highest-grossing installment in the series. The movie also ranks as the highest-grossing slasher film, not adjusted for inflation. The franchise has collectively generated $640 million in worldwide ticket sales.

David Gordon Green directed “Halloween Kills,” having previously directed “Halloween.” Nick Castle is returning as Michael Myers, while Judy Greer, Andi Matichak, Kyle Richards, Nancy Stephens and Charles Cyphers are reprising their roles from previous franchise entries. Anthony Michael Hall and Robert Longstreet are joining the cast.“Halloween Kills” is slated to release in theaters Oct. 15, 2021. A direct follow-up, “Halloween Ends,” is scheduled to debut a year later on Oct. 14, 2022.

OMG there are some ugly ass motherfuckers in this movie....

Looks like Michael will kill a lot of dudes then lose to women again. I'll watch but will probably not enjoy it

Is that Captain Kirk mask wearing Psycho still killing people?

I am hyped always down for a slasher and halloween is my favorite franchise.
18 was not my fav and i havent had a hankering for a rewatch, but i love that the series will have big budgets a stable team and writing staff that cares for the lore behind it. So, i will be making body ready for it and hoping for the bests

halloween-kills.jpg

Blumhouse/YouTube

I don't like the mask they use now that has clearly artificial aging. The original mask was creepier.

Originally they were going to have Donald Pleasence’s character get killed. And I thought, ‘That’s a mistake. The audience won’t like that. That’s a revision I don’t think we should do.’ So that was my one big contribution… I thought the fans are gonna get pissed off at that. - John Carpenter on David Gordon Green changing the original ending of H'78 before Carpenter intervened.

David Gordon Green, ladies and gentleman. Hack personified. H'18 was shit and so too will this film be.

*triggered*

Last edited:
Come on, man...they death trapped his ass pretty good in the last movie. There was no way of getting out.

the last one wasnt bad, but man....come on. it didnt need to go on.

I thought it was gonna go the grand daughter would then turn into the killer...but no. hes back...again...after getting burnt the fuck alive in a burning house. trapped in a basement.

Come on, man...they death trapped his ass pretty good in the last movie. There was no way of getting out.

"He always returns from the grave. If they blew him up, put his head in a blender and mailed the rest of him to Norway, he would still return from the grave!"

Anyway I saw the previous teaser a couple of months back and these barely expand on that, at least the cinematography is better in these without that omnipresent amber lighting that H:40 had.

Looks like Michael will kill a lot of dudes then lose to women again. I'll watch but will probably not enjoy it

Dr. Loomis stopped him in 1, 2, and 5, a firing squad of men in 4, Paul Rudd as Tommy in 6, and then you have the firing squad in RZH2, and Busta Rhymes helped in Resurrection (I think getting the final attack in). A girl may be the main survivor but it's usually a guy that ends up stopping him (albeit temporarily); only in H:20 and H:40 was he stopped by the girl, in the others he was just softened up by them or was caught chasing them. It's the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street movies where the girl usually gets the final attack in (and even then in Friday the 13 IV, V, VI, and the remake a male was the hero, and a co-hero in Jason Goes to Hell).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back