Michael Jackson will Always Be King

If you look at all the music he gave the world, I don't think there is another one that comes close to devoting their life to music and entertainment as he did. From his early childhood to his final tour, he left nothing and gave it everything he had on stage.

A unforgettable voice

A visionary.

And a Entertainer.

I am glad I live during his lifetime and got to see if live during the B.A.D tour.

I'm so jealous you saw him live, I never made it. Was gonna watch his final tour but well.. events.

Theres a reason so many artists past and present will name Michael Jackson as their musical/showman/dancing influence.

He is the GOAT in his genre.

Without Michael there would be no Chris Brown, Usher, Bruno Mars, Jason Derulo......Dam you MJ!!!!!!

Def one of the greats…but the child molestation stuff kind of ruins his legacy…

He was overrated; more about big budget videos than songs that were really that good.

Billie Jean is the greatest pop song ever recorded.

Rumor has it that after it was recorded Quincy Jones didn't want it on Thriller. He said "Man, nobody got anytime for any Billie Jean mess." Michael loved the song, went to the bosses at Epic records and lobbied HARD.

He got it on the album and the rest is history.

Thriller was such a massive force when it was released
Watching how he completely took over the world during that couple year run is something you truly had to see to believe, what an amazing time it was
Ive never seen anything else like it in my 5 decades on this planet

I can't name any other entertainer who had this effect in any era. I'm 52 and to see how Thriller changed the world was just jaw dropping. METAL stations were playing Beat It back to back. Thriller was an Extinction Level Event on the world of entertainment, and no one has even come close since.

Back