Michael Jackson will Always Be King

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If you look at all the music he gave the world, I don't think there is another one that comes close to devoting their life to music and entertainment as he did. From his early childhood to his final tour, he left nothing and gave it everything he had on stage.

A unforgettable voice

A visionary.

And a Entertainer.

I am glad I live during his lifetime and got to see if live during the B.A.D tour.

If you look at all the music he gave the world, I don't think there is another one that comes close to devoting their life to music and entertainment as he did. From his early childhood to his final tour, he left nothing and gave it everything he had on stage.

A unforgettable voice

A visionary.

And a Entertainer.

I am glad I live during his lifetime and got to see if live during the B.A.D tour.

You never saw him during the Bad Tour, and yes he is the greatest entertainer in history.

You never saw him during the Bad Tour, and yes he is the greatest entertainer in history.

What? Saw him in Dallas when I was like 10/11. Even had a red zip jacket like his.

Thriller was such a massive force when it was released
Watching how he completely took over the world during that couple year run is something you truly had to see to believe, what an amazing time it was
Ive never seen anything else like it in my 5 decades on this planet

Thriller was such a massive force when it was released
Watching how he completely took over the world during that couple year run is something you truly had to see to believe, what an amazing time it was
Ive never seen anything else like it in my 5 decades on this planet
Theres been nothing like him before or since in terms of sheer magnitude that he had.
There really hasnt been a giant artist even comparable to him in a long time. Madonna was big and Prince were big but they just weren't really fucking with MJ on levels of popularity or sales, youd have to go to the Beatles era to really get something that close to compare to him.
The guy was the biggest thing in music history.

He definitely touched a lot of people

17in1q.jpg

I thought the girl in the Thriller video had C cups but actually they were B cups. Those were some terrific B cups

MJ was just something else. Hard to put into words what he was able to do and accomplish

I'll never forget staying up late in the 80s to watch Friday Night Videos on NBC to watch Billie Jean and Smooth Criminal

Back