Media Michael Chandler willing to do "anything" to help break UFC 229's PPV record

Chandler looks a little baked in this interview. It's in the eyes if you know, you know.

No chance it even comes close to record numbers.
That was a perfect storm... & back when Mac still had semi-relevant (yet fading) champioship status.

That said... it's nice that he wants to ramp this oop as much as possible.

on the real though... It's Conor selling this... & If Conor really wants the biggest PPV, he should fire Chandler & go for Max's BMF belt while the fire's hot!!!

Well well well....why don't you have a seat right here Mr. Chandler

440px-Backroom_Casting_Couch%2C_Original%2C_Scottsdale%2C_AZ.jpg

I know Conor is still popular somehow but I just dont see it.

One win in eight years has to diminish drawing power at least a little.

I don't think this PPV will sell as much. Mcgregor lost quite a little bit of the magic.

he’s going to have conceive, believe, and achieve pretty hard for that, but it can be done. pretty much all of conor’s fights until he lost to khabib were huge events that transcended mma. remember when they got sinead o’connor to sing conor’s walkout? the amount of spectacle surrounding conor was insane. chandler has great work ethic, so i won’t count him out, but he’s got his work cut out.

You'll need to throw a dolley at Conor's estate if you want to do this, Mike

Won’t even be as popular as Conor cerrone lmao Conor is washed and nobody cares about chandler

I get the nutlickin to get the money fight but this is getting out of hand. Have some respect for yourself puta

Trust I will deliver eventually I just haven’t thought of a fitting one yet and I’m flooded with work lmao

You are not getting off the hook
<HisEye>
There's a statue of limitations clause in fine print of you would have read the contract, smfh.

Waiting is a little scary actually.
<6>

I'm sure Chandler will try, but I doubt there's any chance he and McGregor get even half of the record. The fight isn't for the belt and he isn't mortal enemies with Conor. I"m thinking they'll do a solid 700=800K. Getting over 1 million PPVs is tough these days since the prices have gone up so much and also because you need an ESPN Plus membership to purchase the event. The PPV numbers never get released though so I guess we won't really ever know since we don't get the Meltzer numbers anymore.

Back