Michael Chandler is anti-lockdown

Lol. Well said. TS might need to flee to The Lounge, a liberal circle jerk to feel better about himself.
tenor.gif

I live in florida and, right now, bouncing at a bar with no masks in sight.

With all this news, i ask again, why am i not tripping over bodies in the streets?

Oh. Cuz its not that bad.
In all reality, i shouldve caught this shit multiple times over by now.

So nothing works in your estimation?

Not my "estimation". It's a fact. A fact that is playing out right now.

Another fact is that this virus isn't some plague, and we should be able to figure out a way to live with it like we've done with so many other viruses that kill vulnerable people.

Not my "estimation". It's a fact. A fact that is playing out right now.
Alright then.

Disputed by science/economics but alright then.

Last edited:
"thank us"

You personally did not do a single thing though.

Well actually that is not true tbf... you spent months downplaying the whole thing and also embarrassingly pumped a drug that doesn't work. That was very helpful of you lol.

Besides that though... BioNTech is a German company.
It remains to be seen what vaccine will be the best. I'd bet on the AstraZeneca, Oxford. The German-American vaccine will not be of much help for people in poorer countries as it needs to be transported at -70C and very few countries are able to deliver this.

It remains to be seen what vaccine will be the best. I'd bet on the AstraZeneca, Oxford. The German-American vaccine will not be of much help for people in poorer countries as it needs to be transported at -70C and very few countries are able to deliver this.

Also you will need two doses. It is simple to manufacture though so that is a positive.

This is why you see a country like Canada hedging and signing contracts with like 7 different companies including AstraZeneca. Who really knows still more data to be gathered and analyzed... they haven't even tested any of these on kids yet.

Lockdown is the worst thing you can do with this virus - you never let kids/young who die 5000% less than old to attenuate it. Japan Vietnam and other Asians proved that.

Only good lockdowns good we don't do! Instead, nursing home staff work 5-6 homes when they shouldnt move.

We locked down all the wrong people and let the wrong people traspe around. People should be in prison for murder.

hiya Peli,

you could be right.

then again, like i said, its easy for me to picture GOP voters not believing any of it. you have to remember that in 2016, roughly 70% of the GOP electorate still believed that the outgoing POTUS was probably a citizen of Kenya.

*sighs*

its hard to reason with some folks.

- IGIt
that's true. I totally forgot about the birtherism thing. Idk I have hope the country could respond more effectively but its how the message is shared and yeah, it would take some help from the other side of the isle. The governor of califfornia going out to parties and nancy pelose and co schedule dinner parties for elected officials, is not a good look for the country. Even if they are tested or could be vaccinated. Its about the message. But I still think if we did better initially and if we would respond to a lockdown that benefits the people instead of the corporations, I think americans would do better in playing their part.

Unlike our candian friend, americans didn't get rent momoratiums or a four month stimulus. The American people barely got anything. The companies got major bailouts. You even had billion dollar companies stealing money that was meant for small business before some of them returned it. <Lmaoo>

If we took better precaution the way other countries did, we'd be a better place. Instead we waited until the last min, lifted earlier than other countries and now refuse to lockdown. Can't be coincidence that we're getting record numbers.

Bail out the workers, not the corporations (who got richer over the pandemic)

Lmao. Hate to break the bad news to you but the VP of the administration who bailed out the banks is about to be president, and wall street is Very happy about it. Edit - Also bad news, these government officials that forced lockdowns also simountanously funnelled billions of dollars to mega corporations that go to stay open for "essential needs".

“IF wE toOk beTtEr preCaUtiOns the wAy otHer coUnTRies DiD, we'D bE a beTteR plAcE...”

Jesus, how many times do we have to here this shit?
These people have regurgitated talking points and responses. It's been the same shit for the last 8 months.

240k people would have cared. We didn't mitigate the death. We caused more death due to our terrible response in america.

Stop driving bro. Because there is a real chance you kill someone with your car. And if we can stop death via automobiles we must stop driving

Back