Michael Chandler is a more articulated version of Kevin Lee

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
In terms of finding holes in people's game for years, he's has been talking about x fighters weaknesses and why he's the one to beat them. He went on joe rogan a few years talking like that and did a video with mmaONpoint recently

I appreciate the confidence. He's more accomplished than kevin Lee so I suppose to some that carries more weight.

However, he teased coming to the ufc, didn't come for a few years. Now he's here at the age of 34 and still talking like that.

I'm not saying he should come in the ufc thinking he can't beat the top guys but I think always verbalizing it like Kevin lee has done in the past comes off a little corny. Sometimes, less is more. If he flames out like Ben or will brooks, it's not going to be a good look. At least Ben was undefeated at the time when he talked. Chandler got knocked out by fytherweight two fight ago and defeated geriatric ben henderson.

In terms of finding holes in people's game for years, he's has been talking about x fighters weaknesses and why he's the one to beat them. He went on joe rogan a few years talking like that and did a video with mmaONpoint recently

I appreciate the confidence. He's more accomplished than kevin Lee so I suppose to some that carries more weight.

However, he teased coming to the ufc, didn't come for a few years. Now he's here at the age of 34 and still talking like that.

I'm not saying he should come in the ufc thinking he can't beat the top guys but I think always verbalizing it like Kevin lee has done in the past comes off a little corny. Sometimes, less is more. If he flames out like Ben or will brooks, it's not going to be a good look. At least Ben was undefeated at the time when he talked. Chandler got knocked out by fytherweight two fight ago and defeated geriatric ben henderson.
If he didnt talk and act like this,he'd be passed over,just another face in the crowd. Now is not the time for timidity

If he didnt talk and act like this,he'd be passed over,just another face in the crowd. Now is not the time for timidity
Maybe you're right. But considering former champs from other orgs have come over and gotten to compete against elite level comp as soon they've come over, I kinda beg to differ.

We know who he is because we follow the sport but his traction in the ufc sphere hasn't taken off yet.

he has more KO power, but his gass tank is the same. Would get destroy by dustin poirier, khabib, RDA, even conor would beat him in my opinion.

Not sure about the Kevin Lee comparison but to your last point, in all fairness to Chandler that was a rather early stoppage. I can certainly see why the ref stopped it, I just didn’t agree with it.

Maybe you're right. But considering former champs from other orgs have come over and gotten to compete against elite level comp as soon they've come over, I kinda beg to differ.

We know who he is because we follow the sport but his traction in the ufc sphere hasn't taken off yet.
I am just saying he is making the most of the oppurtunity.

I am just saying he is making the most of the oppurtunity.
Yeah I guess I can't really fault him too much there. Comes off corny. But in some way I do get it. It's annoying. It's corny but yeah.

Yeah I guess I can't really fault him too much there. Comes off corny. But in some way I do get it. It's annoying. It's corny but yeah.
He does come off corny,but thats the way he emotes,lol

Just as long as ya make noise.

Tito never said a damn clever thing in his whole life and hes a big star

he has more KO power, but his gass tank is the same. Would get destroy by dustin poirier, khabib, RDA, even conor would beat him in my opinion.

You say RDA but also “even Conor”? Eh

HHJ sees himself as stoic and respectful like fedor

I wonder if Fedor would post online talking shit
Fedor has other things to do,like maintain the structural integrity of existence as we know it.

He leaves it to his devoted followers to bring the WORD to the heathen.

Kevin Lee's cocky douche personality aspects make him more fun to me. Chandler's just too vanilla'ish. If he wins or gets beat - there's no real joy in either. But Kevin Lee... I'm rarely bored by his shenanigans.

Kevin Lee's cocky douche personality aspects make him more fun to me. Chandler's just too vanilla'ish. If he wins or gets beat - there's no real joy in either. But Kevin Lee... I'm rarely bored by his shenanigans.
I like Kevin Lee alot,i feel like he really riles people up with his talk,(which is good) but he's a good guy if you take the time to listen to him in a more casual setting. Hes one of my fav guys at 155 and hope he can go on a run like he sposed to do

Fedor has other things to do,like maintain the structural integrity of existence as we know it.

He leaves it to his devoted followers to bring the WORD to the heathen.
Sounds like the mad ramblings of khabibs kind, no surprise

I like him alot more than Chandler thats for sure

Back