Michael Chandler is a more articulated version of Kevin Lee

He is not confident. He is as insecure as Kevin Lee. They both have an inferiority complex.
They both think they are underrated by the public and they hate it. They are not fighting to become champion in the first place. They are fighting for recognition in the first place.
They think by talking they can change peoples mind without having to fight or win for it.
Chandler really thinks he has big achievements in the sports and can't take it that people don't see it that way.

They both have an inferiority complex.
They both think they are underrated by the public and they hate it.
Thats not insecurity.
Just trying to make things better for themselves.

Kevin Lee's cocky douche personality aspects make him more fun to me. Chandler's just too vanilla'ish. If he wins or gets beat - there's no real joy in either. But Kevin Lee... I'm rarely bored by his shenanigans.
Chandler I just find so annoying. Idk why. I like Chandler but I get completely annoyed. It's like dude, can you talk like a normal human being? Everything on is his Instagram is motivational, every talk he gives carefully thought out, words chosen with extreme care (for the most part)

I wish he'd let his guard down a little bit.

You say RDA but also “even Conor”? Eh
styles makes fight, chandler is a bigger version of mendes, I didn't like how conor fought against an out of shape mendes. RDA do well against fighters without cardio.

I like Kevin Lee alot,i feel like he really riles people up with his talk,(which is good) but he's a good guy if you take the time to listen to him in a more casual setting. Hes one of my fav guys at 155 and hope he can go on a run like he sposed to do
I never disliked the dude and don't think he's harboring ill will either. But his fuck ups and arrogance can still be funny. I'd roast him for the same shit I'd expect others to roast me for.

Chandler I just find so annoying. Idk why. I like Chandler but I get completely annoyed. It's like dude, can you talk like a normal human being? Everything on is his Instagram is motivational, every talk he gives carefully thought out, words chosen with extreme care (for the most part)

haha well yes i def get all that. I dont hate him for it,i just find it amusing i guess. I think once he finally fights we will see some emotion from him

I never disliked the dude and don't think he's harboring ill will either. But his fuck ups and arrogance can still be funny. I'd roast him for the same shit I'd expect others to roast me for.
I disliked Kevin but grew to like him. Mike [johnson] say he a killer, lost half his fights, ain't killed a motherfucka yet.

Was a good line by him.

Having charisma helps I suppose but I hated it at first before it became a meme.

He is insecure. He wants to look smart and intelligent.

I like Kevin Lee alot,i feel like he really riles people up with his talk,(which is good) but he's a good guy if you take the time to listen to him in a more casual setting. Hes one of my fav guys at 155 and hope he can go on a run like he sposed to do
That's the difference between kevin lee and Chandler..Chandler's sounds "on" all the time. He doesn't sound real. He sounds rehearsed. He doesn't let himself be himself.

I think people find fighters more relatable that way. It's not a universal thing but I think fighters like that. Like when felder talked about his dad today, really touching stuff.

Chandler did a good interview with Joe rogan a few years ago but I didn't come away knowing Micheal Chandler.

If he wants to be in pro mode everytime he talks and just do motivational bullshit on social media so be it. His goal is the title. In some ways I respect that. But in most ways I find it annoying. Lol

Chandler at 30 years old would be a top 5 guy in the LW division. People must keep in mind Khabib ruled that striker-heavy division, and Chandler is one of the few good wreslers at 155. I am pretty sure he would have a positive record against the top 10 in the division. My big concern is his age. He is fighting for a long time and isnt in his prime anymore.

Oliviera could definitely choke him out like he did Fighter Kevin Lee, I can feel it

I've really warmed to Chandler recently from how articulate, smart and respectful he comes across. That said he got KO'd by a 145lber and I can't wait to watch how he does in the UFC and good luck to him.

That's the difference between kevin lee and Chandler..Chandler's sounds "on" all the time. He doesn't sound real. He sounds rehearsed. He doesn't let himself be himself.

ADHD, don't hate the sufferer...

Kevin Lee's cocky douche personality aspects make him more fun to me. Chandler's just too vanilla'ish. If he wins or gets beat - there's no real joy in either. But Kevin Lee... I'm rarely bored by his shenanigans.
So to sum it up for you:
Kevin Lee is chocolate
Michael Chandler is vanilla

styles makes fight, chandler is a bigger version of mendes, I didn't like how conor fought against an out of shape mendes. RDA do well against fighters without cardio.

Mendes was actually competitive at UFC championship level fights on multiple occasions through years. He proved his skills at this level.

Saying Chandler is just a bigger version of Mendes is a huge disrespect to Mendes.

Mendes was actually competitive at UFC championship level fights on multiple occasions through years. He proved his skills at this level.

Saying Chandler is just a bigger version of Mendes is a huge disrespect to Mendes.
what's mendes best win ? swanson ? lamas ? guida ?

It might be an insult to chandler actually to call him big mendes ...

What are you talking about? Most of the time whenever Chandler opens his mouth something assholish comes out. The man is a natural heel.

No that's racists gif??

What has happened to this place

Back