Michael Bisping's After Party

I need to watch more Bellator. There's plenty of great talent there. Have you watched any ONEFC?

I've only seen the Askren fights and this gif

roger-huerta-soccer-kick.gif

Seems like a great promotion. And you should definitely watch Dada5000 vs Kimbo from yesterday's card. If you appreciate MMA, you won't regret it.

I've only seen the Askren fights and this gif

roger-huerta-soccer-kick.gif

Seems like a great promotion. And you should definitely watch Dada5000 vs Kimbo from yesterday's card. If you appreciate MMA, you won't regret it.

From what I heard, the Dada and Kimbo fight was very bad and disappointing. ONEFC is very promising, loads of young talent.

I'm one to wait until the fight. I expect a good display from both fighters.

I agree with you man I usually do the same but this is one of those where I really don't see how Bisping could win

He has very little power and Anderson is imo a far superior striker technique wise also, He isn't a good enough wrestler to hold Anderson down for 5 rounds and He has shown a suspect chin before

I just personally think that Bisping is about the best "name" matchup that Anderson could get at MW

I agree with you man I usually do the same but this is one of those where I really don't see how Bisping could win

He has very little power and Anderson is imo a far superior striker technique wise also, He isn't a good enough wrestler to hold Anderson down for 5 rounds and He has shown a suspect chin before

I just personally think that Bisping is about the best "name" matchup that Anderson could get at MW

It'll come down to whichever guy wants it more and has had growth since their last fight. Anderson just doesn't seem the same since his second loss to Weidman. Regardless, I can't say he won't return with a vengeance. He is a man who is considered The Greatest of All Time; he knows too he can't carry that lightly. I am looking forward to a competitive bout.

Last edited:
One I was at in Sweden was excellent. A few of the fighters were a little stiff, but some really let loose and got crazy drunk. It was like a regular party, only with hotter chicks. Had VIP privileges so free booze. A lot of shots were consumed. Good times.

Idk seems like it has massive sausage party potential, would hope I'm wrong tho

One I was at in Sweden was excellent. A few of the fighters were a little stiff, but some really let loose and got crazy drunk. It was like a regular party, only with hotter chicks. Had VIP privileges so free booze. A lot of shots were consumed. Good times.

Just wow. I'll update you on how mine goes.

Hope you enjoy the party buddy, but as an Anderson fan I hope Bisping loses

Back