Michael Bisping's After Party

This one is as close a lock as it gets. Bisping can't hurt a fly on the feet and he's not taking Anderson down.

He's basically at the mercy of AS.

If Silva decides to fuck around Bisping will have a few knots on his head, black eyes a busted nose but he'll be conscious. If Silva is coming for revenge, Bisping is going to the hospital and missing the after party.

Fair points of analysis. I'm looking forward to it nonetheless to see is The Spider has still got it. They've both got something to prove.

Fair points of analysis. I'm looking forward to it nonetheless to see is The Spider has still got it. They've both got something to prove.

I sincerely hope you get to meet Bisping at the afterparty. He should DJ it as well.

102501.jpg

Bad taste, i know.

I sincerely hope you get to meet Bisping at the afterparty. He should DJ it as well.

Thanks. I didn't expect many genuine or honest people on MMA forums. Any events you're really looking forward to this year?

Thanks. I didn't expect many genuine or honest people on MMA forums. Any events you're really looking forward to this year?

All of them.

But I'm hoping to see Dada5k welcome Kharitonov to Bellator.

I wasn't aware that hospital's allowed parties in the ER room...

Bisping stands pretty much zero chance in the fight, he is tailor made to get destroyed by Andy this will look similar to the Forrest Griffin fight

Does anyone know the odds on this fight?

I wasn't aware that hospital's allowed parties in the ER room...

Bisping stands pretty much zero chance in the fight, he is tailor made to get destroyed by Andy this will look similar to the Forrest Griffin fight

Does anyone know the odds on this fight?

I'm one to wait until the fight. I expect a good display from both fighters.

Back