Michael Bisping vs. Robert Whittaker Targeted For UFC 193

Surprised at all the people who don't know of Whittaker. He's a great fighter.

Now that there are going to be a million eyes on this I really hope this is Bob's coming out party. A highlight KO of a guy like Bisping on the undercard to Rousey in front of 70k would probably fasttrack him straight to a title eliminator or better.

This is a great fight for the Australian fans.

Underdog Aussie vs a Hated Brit in Bisping.
Australia/England have a big rivalry through the Cricket so the crowd during this fight will be crazy.

You're so right. The UFC PR machine should be all over television sports news programs in the lead up to ensure there is some hype.

AKA the only good/relevant fight on the card. I'm on the whittaker band wagon, but I'll admit that I haven't thought much about it.

Bisping by easy unanimous decision. Dumb ass fight, I hope it doesn't happen.

Have Whitaker fight Sam Alvey or something. OK, I know it's a somewhat obvious idea, but at least it makes sense. Or even CB Dollabills.

Also, why is everybody implying Bisping will avoid the stand up? He is more than able to outpoint Robert and avoid the power punches.

Pay attention, the fight is happening. It's booked.

Bisping will avoid the stand up because he has to stand in front of a guy who has brutal KO power for three rounds and is hittable. The fact that he might be able to hit Whittaker is irrelevant because he's almost definitely not going to hurt Whittaker. If Hester couldn't KO him with that baseball bat to the head spinning back fist nothing Bisping throws will hurt.

Whittaker will win by TKO when he punches Bisping in the eye and blinds him.

Bisping wins a split dec, then proceeds to call out Weidman

Back