Michael Bisping vs. Robert Whittaker Targeted For UFC 193

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Via Fox Sports UFC twitter.

[Tweet]634069969442091008[/MEDIA]

Nice. Whittaker has the power to finish one-eyed Mike.

I believe this to be a bad matchup for Bisping. Whittaker has the boxing and power to tag and hurt him.

Bisping with the better and more technical boxing wins this fight with a decision imo.

I hope Whittaker is an underdog in this fight

This might look like the Dennis Kang fight...

Whittaker has been impressing me, but Bisping has always been capable on the mat and has stellar volume.

This.. Bisping is very under rated on sherdog, he only loses to the top dogs.

I think people love to hate him too. Whittaker is no joke though, but he's never faced a guy like Bisping and it will be interesting to see how he gets on.

I'd pick Bisping to win his usual decision on the feet, but Whittaker could catch him.

great fight. big step in competition for whittaker. i doubt this fight comes to fruition though. bisping is coming off back to back wins against currently ranked #9 & 10 fighters in the MW division. he wants to push for the title and this fight doesn't get him any closer going against the #13 ranked guy. it only gives bisping a nice paycheck and win if he can pull it off.

Head says Bisping, heart says Whittaker.

Literally never heard of Whittaker but he'll probably smash Bispong

Fair play to bisping for taking this fight. He could easily demand a higher ranked opponent.
His wife is Australian so maybe he likes fighting down here

Whittaker's got that power to hurt Mike bad. He's only fought at MW twice, but both times he looked straight beastly.

DifficultDependableIberianemeraldlizard.gif

Reaper by Left Hook KO Round 2.

Bisping is on a decline but should still win this.

Back