Michael Bisping on Jon Jones' arrest ''he's a good person...''

I mean, it's Bisping saying it, so yeah who gives a shit. He's not really the guy I would go to for opinions on moral character.

I'm not going to say whether he's a good person or not since obviously i don't know him personally, but he's a hell of an athlete and i think his poor decisions could arguably be attributed to CTE.

He appears to have split personalities. One of them is a good person. One is a psychopath.

Good Jon is the clear glass of water. Sociopathic Jon is a few drops of ink in that water.

Inky water Jon is what plagues the world.

bisping is a retard

i said from day 1 jones was a fake pos
& 90% of the forum thought he was a Saint & this was in 2009

he has always been a fake pos
bisping should stfu considering hes known for talking shit but now as a commentator hes playing this down

"Having a history of multiple domestic violence cases does not make you a bad person" -Michael Bisping
There are things I can't see eye to eye with Bisping, this being one of em

Who really gives a fuck? Some people need to stop being a bunch of fucking babies these are combat athletes all I care about is are they entertaining on the cage.

Mike Tyson is a violent rapist, Conor is a hot headed thug, Jones is an idiot, so what, they all perform and provide entertainment in their craft. Anything that happens out the cage whatever, if they go to prison they go to prison if they don’t they don’t.

I'm not going to say whether he's a good person or not since obviously i don't know him personally, but he's a hell of an athlete and i think his poor decisions could arguably be attributed to CTE.

OJ was a great athlete as well.

LOL this take will do wonders for Bisping's burgeoning social media career.
He's been investing a ton of time and energy into building his youtube presence lately, and clearly there's nothing social media loves more than calling someone who beats the mother of his kids bloody, in front of those same kids no less, a fundamentally good person.

What in the fuck would Bisping know about being a good person? Give me a break.

What do people expect? Bisping was and is a company shill for the UFC since his very first days in TUF. He was always oportunistic sucking up to Dana and following the UFC agenda. Right now that is protecting Jones image. defusing the situation.Talking about how good Jones is blababla and if it would be more serious I guess Jones would again go for some pathetic publicity event like "somebody" filming him giving away to the poor or protecting someone...etc.

Its a classic media strategy and it works. Doesnt mean Bisping is a wife beater.
Great points all. This is potentially a loss of millions for the UFC. I will bet Cormier does not say too much on this. Let it sink in that this man beat up his wife with his children sleeping in the room. WTF

If you make bad choices you're not a good person, that's pretty self explanatory. Just putting on a facade and illusion of being "good" to the public is not what makes anyone good, thats self-serving PR. What you do when nobody's looking and no camera is rolling is what defines you as a person. This is who Jones is in his private life.

What do people expect? Bisping was and is a company shill for the UFC since his very first days in TUF. He was always oportunistic sucking up to Dana and following the UFC agenda. Right now that is protecting Jones image. defusing the situation.Talking about how good Jones is blababla and if it would be more serious I guess Jones would again go for some pathetic publicity event like "somebody" filming him giving away to the poor or protecting someone...etc.

Its a classic media strategy and it works. Doesnt mean Bisping is a wife beater.

We'll see if he still defends Jones after the new information came out from the cops.

2dcdca46cecc45c18c530b284fa5f424_md.jpg

Jon Jones allegedly pulled his fiancee's hair and then headbutted a police car, leaving a dent in the hood and chipping paint, during his Las Vegas arrest early Friday morning, TMZ Sports has learned.

According to a Vegas Metro PD arrest report, cops were called to Caesars Palace around 5:08 AM for a "domestic disturbance" in a hotel room ... involving a white female who was "bleeding from her nose/mouth" and a "black male adult who is a professional MMA fighter."

Looks like Jones has been <mma1>

Back