Michael Bisping on Jon Jones' arrest ''he's a good person...''

Religious people are so fucking weird

Better than being a fool. In your made up worldview where it all ends when you die, none of it matters anyway so you shouldn't spend one second worrying about it or caring what anyone does or thinks. But you know that isn't true which is why you do care and do you mock "religious" people.

Jones is like Terry Silver from Karate Kid 3. He pretends to be a good guy, and he knows what a good guy should be, but he is a horrible person and loves being horrible.
Did you know Ralph Machio is older than the actor that plays Terry Silver? Just a dumb useless fact to throw out there.

Nah.

I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt and assume they could be better.

But you accept where you're at first, and dude is currently a shithead.

making a bad choice is getting drunk and having unprotected sex. beating your wife and scaring your child so much that she wants to call the police is being a piece of shit

Bisping will say anything for his buddy Dana White. Hence why I don’t respect Bisping or DC outside the cage. How can you on one hand think Jones is a piece of shit yet on the other hand say it’s okay to be a company man for a company that abuses it’s fighter.

Na. If he lost 1 or 2 fights maybe. The narrative is too good for UFC to spin.
I suppose that's a possibility. Too much of a cash cow for them to not let him fight again. Peds, eye pokes, wife beating, drug abuse in all.

making a bad choice is getting drunk and having unprotected sex. beating your wife and scaring your child so much that she wants to call the police is being a piece of shit
Truth, those intentional decisions are horrible morality/show a lack there of

swvAxbMh1CqTdrN9Nk0hJcP4N5dDAh2Ymg94eWopFHHjuc9mI1ErtnRksfcQZh2SwNxPMLIpyquCJ1h47XyRkI3SJ_OX9WRodnY6qI6K1_IwTWFyA7lGErrhq4F6pj1LBytMG5YwHcLN-BP9z9sp9INRlJX-4dcZz6M

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-person-but-hes-just-making-some-bad-choices/

"he's a good person but he's just making some bad choices''

A good person?

Nobody who hit-and-runs a pregnant woman and assaults women at least twice that we know of, god knows how many that we don't... nobody who does those things can you call a 'good person' lol

I love mike but if he needs to put anyone on fucking BLAST its Jon Jones… dude is absolutely not a good person. Any good he does is a calculated act to garner sympathy or to stroke his Ego.

Guy is the worst.

Back