Media Michael Bisping: "Eddie Bravo should be F***ing ashamed of himself"

I'm not gonna bother arguing with someone with a closed mind sorry..
I'm just asking questions.
You dont wanna answer, that's fine by me.
Have a nice day.

The problem with guys like Bravo, is they have a conspiracy for everything, it just makes it laughable and cringe. If they had 1 or 2 conspiracies than that would be so much more believable and they could be possibly very right. But when everything that happens in a conspiracy then it just becomes something to laugh at
It's impossible to relate to that kind of morbid fascination with being contrary.
Women don't even enjoy arguing as much as truthers, they even let us dump inside them afterwards.

Eddie is a great Jiu Jitsu guru, that's about it. Every other facet of his personality seems grating af.

retard, you were talking about the flu, now you switched to fuckin pneumonia. like i said, nice dick tuck.

in nyc you have about a 10% fatality rate from reported cases, with less than 20% recovered. you can sit in your bubble and say it's no big deal if you want........but that's just obnoxious. these stats are with extreme measures taken. some just not in time. acting as if it's no big deal is fuckin absurd. calling it flu lite is fuckin moronic.
Where are you getting these numbers? Everywhere else the death rate is less than 2%, and most people who get sick never even get diagnosed we're just told to stay at home until it becomes serious. Which it very rarely does..

it's not a fuckin strain of the flu, and it's not just elderly and infirm who are dying.

A Swedish "Celeb" just died at the age of 51.
Dude was training for a big charity bike ride IIRC. So not some old sick dude.
A high level football player and a cross country ski star spent +10 days in hospital almost dying.

Where are you getting these numbers? Everywhere else the death rate is less than 2%, and most people who get sick never even get diagnosed we're just told to stay at home until it becomes serious. Which it very rarely does..

The media is hyping it up to put the fear of God in us and by the looks of it, it’s completely working.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is considered insane.

(Not saying that’s Eddie though I didn’t even watch either video)

A Swedish "Celeb" just died at the age of 51.
Dude was training for a big charity bike ride IIRC. So not some old sick dude.
A high level football player and a cross country ski star spent +10 days in hospital almost dying.

Its terrible that people are prising the swedish model. They have 10 times the number of deaths than we do in neighbouring Norway, and yesterday they lost in one day our total so far. Basically sacrificing their old. Also some indications that people that dont get really sick from Corona dont really develop immunity, which would make it moot anyway.
No matter how you value lives its just smart to be a bit cautious until we know more about how it works.

Its terrible that people are prising the swedish model. They have 10 times the number of deaths than we do in neighbouring Norway, and yesterday they lost in one day our total so far. Basically sacrificing their old. Also some indications that people that dont get really sick from Corona dont really develop immunity, which would make it moot anyway.
No matter how you value lives its just smart to be a bit cautious until we know more about how it works.

Yeah.
Sweden dont really test so all numbers coming out are to be taken with a grain of salt.
It has started to hit a lot of retirement homes all over the country.
But most people are doing social distancing, working from home if possible.
Educations from age 16 - university have been closed /home /online study.
During Easter a big travel weekend, the traveling was down 90ish%,
Sweden may not be on lock down but people have been behaving pretty well and followed the recommendations.

We have to wait and see the end result of all this.

Many professionals related to this stuff about viruses have spoken against the Corona fear mongering and the Quarantine

I remember when the Bravo stuff was fun a few years back. Now it's just sad. The last Fight Companion was so cringe. He kept talking over everybody.

Many professionals related to this stuff about viruses have spoken against the Corona fear mongering and the Quarantine
You dont understand.
It doesnt matter what the subject is,unless its related to grappling.
He simply will go the opposite route of whatever is brought up. Just for the sake of it. Like his wires are crossed.

I remember when the Bravo stuff was fun a few years back. Now it's just sad. The last Fight Companion was so cringe. He kept talking over everybody.
This is serious, is not about entertaiment like that bald fuck shill Rogan

You dont understand.
It doesnt matter what the subject is,unless its related to grappling.
He simply will go the opposite route of whatever is brought up. Just for the sake of it. Like his wires are crossed.
He is just wake up, is not a sheep or a sell out like his UFC friend

He is just wake up, is not a sheep or a sell out
Gimme a break

Like its really a worthy cause to simply disbelieve EVERYTHING that is ever said to you.

Thats different from having an open mind. He doesnt study what he is even talking about.

"looks like a cover up"

"oh yeah? that,that is a conspiracy"

Back