Media Michael Bisping: "Eddie Bravo should be F***ing ashamed of himself"

Smart enough to know a couple of things, but not smart enough to realize he knows nothing. Eddie bravo in a nutshell when talking about non BJJ related things.

Eddie is a bjj superhero and I could listen to him talk about his expertise all day. But as soon as he was finished talking bjj, the need to slap him hard across the face continuously would be overwhelming.

He ain’t wrong

I like Eddie but he’s being an absolute bell end

I truly believe there is only 1 way to keep a secret between 3 people and that is to kill 2 people.
Wich is why I cannot possibly believe in a single conspiracy.
The fact that these conspiracy people never believe in just 1 but in a whole lot of conspiracies, is what makes em seem not all to clever in my eyes.
That's like believing not 1 fairy tail is true, but all of them.

no one should watch this whole thing hahah but just listening for a minute and i tells you all you need to know

That is a dangerous way to label people that question things into a bad stereotype. There is sometimes an edge of truth to some of those theories and discounting everything due to a few crazy people is a crippling diseases that prevents any true change.
Not really. The worst part, in my opinion, isn't their craziness, but that they ruin it for everybody else. Any valid question gets lumped with those idiots. Those idiots are the best friends corrupt leaders could ever have.

It's like creationists attacking evolution. On the one side we have a bunch of know-nothing idiots. On the other, scientists. The scientists have all the evidence. The creationists have feels.

Yeah, I know. In these postmodern times, all opinions are of equal/zero value. My gut feelings are just as valid as your facts.

In the Eddie giving his thoughts video first page
Every time..,,,I tried to make a thread on this but my fellow shertards just couldnt understand
I was with Eddie until he tries to respond the usual question: “but why Eddie, why would they do this”
He tries to respond
He doesn’t know why
His point goes down the drain when he does this
He should just respond: “That’s the same thing I want to know”
EDDIE PLEASE DO THIS!!!

Yeah, Bravo is as silly man.

It’s unfortunate that guys like that get a pass because they’re apparently entertaining to some, or because Joe Rogan says you’re a nice a guy.

A lot of this conspiritard shit isn’t funny in any way, shape or form.

It’s nasty and insidious, and sometimes dangerous.

Bravo and Rogan should both be locked up for pedaling stupidity.

are you going to be volunteering at your local hospital?

What's the point? They are taking down field hospitals and storing ventilators in warehouse, go to YouTube, a lot of hospitals are empty at the moment

That's what's wrong with society today. Endless outlets for any random moron to regurgitate their stupidity, and no matter how uninformed, misthought and inane it may be, they will find an audience.

"Read actual literature and texts and newspapers? No way, I'm going to follow random youtube channels and bloggers to help form my world views, because I lack the reading comprehension and attention span to absorb a 15 page article with actual citations."
This, all day. Everyone has the right to a personal opinion and all, but somewhere along the way, culturally, it shifted to "every opinion should get a seat at the table" and that's silly.
Even smart people can wind up going down one too many rabbit holes.
A lifelong friend of mine, who not only wrestled in high school and played any and all musical instruments in addition to being amazing to his core, became legitimately anti-semitic, all within one years time. He started showing up to our gym with 3 ring binders full of page after page filled with numerology bullshit.
It got so obnoxious that we told him to keep his opinions to himself if he wants to keep kicking it. And he's been AWOL from the group ever since.
It reminds me so much of Eddie, its unreal.
And its upsetting bc he's the last guy I'd have expected that kind of 'lost grip on reality' from.
I can feel Joe's frustration thru the tv at times lol

another ad hominem with no case made against eddies claims. are we seeing the pattern of uninformed making up the knee-jerk denial crowd?

I wasn't even aware I was in a debate so why are you invoking the rules of one? I merely pointed out the Eddie Bravo is a crackpot who has smoked himself retarded. To what specific claims of his are you referring to?

I feel like they're testing us in some way, here in Norway we've had a really cold spring so far with furious winds and the facemasks have been a welcome protection. But the government said no only sick people on the way to the hospital should wear masks. Yesterday we had our first real spring, so the mask would become very warm and uncomfortable, and guess what?! Now they say we do need to wear masks!! They're basically checking our resilliance.
"they"?
who are "they"?

The problem with guys like Bravo, is they have a conspiracy for everything, it just makes it laughable and cringe. If they had 1 or 2 conspiracies than that would be so much more believable and they could be possibly very right. But when everything that happens in a conspiracy then it just becomes something to laugh at

I've lost two workmates to it, just because it isn't affecting you doesn't mean it isn't affecting anyone else, over 12000 dead in the UK, that's not nothing.
Honestly is people that think they know better that are actually making this worse, "it's only small numbers, not that many people have died, there are worse things you can get".
It's relatively small numbers because the vast majority of people are acting right, if we all had your attitude we'd be royally fucked.
Pretending to be upset when you're mocking it in your AV.. Classic.

That's hardly how it ever plays out though. One person says something ridiculous and a person of influence will throw the baby out with the bathwater and negate any reasonable doubt with the general public.

Yes, tunnel vision can exist and maintaining healthy skepticism is a very good thing...but "reasonable" doubt is key. Establishing truly reasonable doubt typically requires having some relatively solid understanding to have an educated opinion, which the average person often doesn't (and often can't) have when we are talking about complex topics that require highly specialized knowledge or training.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back