• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Michael Bisping: Conor Mcgregor's "Titanium Shin Bone Has Failed" Resulting In UFC 303 Pull Out

It’s easy and fun to hate on Conor. On a more human level this is actually really sad. Conor legit wants to come back and can’t due an injury he sustained in a fight 3 years ago.

It’s easy and fun to hate on Conor. On a more human level this is actually really sad. Conor legit wants to come back and can’t due an injury he sustained in a fight 3 years ago.
Doesn't seem to be humble at all. Got that Tony Montana vibe where he thinks he can do whatever he wants without the consequences.

Here's what happened when you think you're the best fighter in the world, while having a shitty lifestyle and trains hard 2 months/year.

It's a good exemple to show what happens when you focus more on trying to sell a shitty "cryotherapy" spray for recovery, instead of training, and then got injured after starting training.

it should be painstakingly obvious if you are anybody but Jon Jones, you are not gonna make weight or fight after going coke benders in your 30s.....

If that's the case why are they talking about rescheduling in the fall? His MMA career is done if that's true. Sounds like BS.

Yes the injury...not the drugs and alcohol.
Like I said, it’s easy to hate on Conor. I can’t argue that the drugs and alcohol were beneficial in anyway. He’s having issues with a surgically repaired leg though. Dude has rods, plates and screws in his shin. If Conor physically can’t handle a training camp now that’s not because of his partying lifestyle.

it doesn't help that he has been blasting gear for the past however many years. steroid use can cause osteoporosis, and I think that's what caused his injury in the first place. I hope for his sake he can heal and have a normal life, but yeah, fighting is probably over. it would be a different story if he HAD to fight to live, but he can do literally nothing for the rest of his life professionally and he's still set for life.

I'm not surprised. Conor has violent tendoncies. He lives an unstable life. He did all them substances and now he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

full

tougher divisions
Silva has his rightful position as GOAT candidate.

However I don’t think it’s unfair to say that the middleweight division wasn’t the most stacked when he was reigning.

Personally I think MW was at it’s golden age around the time of the Strikeforce merger up until around 2017 ish.

I have no doubts that Silva would be just as good though even if imo his competition would be much stiffer.

Like I said, it’s easy to hate on Conor. I can’t argue that the drugs and alcohol were beneficial in anyway. He’s having issues with a surgically repaired leg though. Dude has rods, plates and screws in his shin. If Conor physically can’t handle a training camp now that’s not because of his partying lifestyle.

He took too much time off from training right after the surgery, and drugs and alcohol took him even further away....now he's gone.

Back