• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Michael Bisping: Conor Mcgregor's "Titanium Shin Bone Has Failed" Resulting In UFC 303 Pull Out

yeah , I said that 2 weeks ago I bet hes munted his leg. Bisping , I want a mention for stealing my content :p

He made it look easy because he was a weight bully. When he moved back tohis natural weight class he was average
165 pounds is a weight bully now? And when he moved up he became champion so yeah, pretty average

165 pounds is a weight bully now? And when he moved up he became champion so yeah, pretty average
lol, whats his record @ LW again?
FW is 145 and he was as gaunt as fuck.
Load gargling fan ' ooh but hes never not made weight'
I dont care, anyone who looks like that after a weight cut is not at their natural weight.
You keep on barracking for that flogged dead horse though.

lol, whats his record @ LW again?
FW is 145 and he was as gaunt as fuck.
Load gargling fan ' ooh but hes never not made weight'
I dont care, anyone who looks like that after a weight cut is not at their natural weight.
You keep on barracking for that flogged dead horse though.
Yes, featherweight is 145, and he weighed 165 when fighting there. Same as aldo, and slightly less than volk and topuria

His record at lightweight includes a fight against khabib one of the most dominant fighters ever and he still took a round off him after 2 years off. Loses to poirier fair enough, but if you’re counting a freak leg break as some bad loss then you just hate conor

Josh emmett is 5 foot 6 and looks like a skeleton after his cut, are you faulting Conor for having large cheekbones?

Yes, featherweight is 145, and he weighed 165 when fighting there. Same as aldo, and slightly less than volk and topuria

His record at lightweight includes a fight against khabib one of the most dominant fighters ever and he still took a round off him after 2 years off. Loses to poirier fair enough, but if you’re counting a freak leg break as some bad loss then you just hate conor

Josh emmett is 5 foot 6 and looks like a skeleton after his cut, are you faulting Conor for having large cheekbones?
WOW a whole round which to everyone except load gargling fans was very questionable ,as Khabib had been open hand bitch slapping him during that round.
If you need to grab hold of that for a win , then you do you.
Conor was losing just before his leg break anyway . Broken leg was just icing on the cake. Yes , I dislike Conor immensely.

Large cheek bones? LOLOLO He could have been an extra on Schindlers List...

Damn. Can't match Conor up with anyone who knows how to kick now.

Well that sucks. If he was to drop out due to his own stupidity that's one thing but it does always suck when a fighter gets injured.

Blessing in disguise for Conor. He was going to get destroyed by Chandler and he would have been another step closer to completely Lidelling his legacy.

Remember how once they scrapped the press conference in Ireland, the ufc removed all the 303 hype videos & promos? Then a couple days later they started adding some back on YouTube once the fight was “still on”

If he snapped his leg again, they would’ve just said so to begin with. With Khamzat they were quick to say he was violently ill. There wouldn’t be all this murkiness if he simply re-injured his shin.

Are we going to see the Bisping crying version of this when Dana cancels him?

images

Back