• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Michael Bisping: Conor Mcgregor's "Titanium Shin Bone Has Failed" Resulting In UFC 303 Pull Out

Weidman had waaaaay more issues than Conor's had so far with his leg, and he's back and actually looks relatively decent again.

Conor is obviously done as a top guy but I wouldn't necessarily think he's done altogether.

I don't think Weidman did regular coke binges as part of his recovery tho

Levels to this stuff. Lt Dan GOAT

magic-legs-lieutenant-dan.gif

I just hope it snapped into a gazillion pieces and he can never walk again, let alone fight. And that he then descends further into his coruscating vortex of alcoholism and drug addiction, ends up desolate, broke, and imprisoned, to fade into a slow, miserable, painful demise.

Happy friday everyone!
<TheWire1><escalate99>

I could see it. Conor pulling a Tony in training and fucking up his leg trying to prove it was better than ever.

If this is remotely true. That’s game over as far as mma is concerned.

Wait and see, I guess?
I've had a fuckload of serious leg injuries as an athlete. As soon as you feel good, you go right back to being a meathead and going 110%, until you fuck yourself up so many times you finally learn, but by then its over. I'm sure Conor was doing some dumb shit he shouldn't have been doing, thinking he was just amping himself back into fight mode. Probably along the lines of "me titanium laig is invincible".....no it aint. And now, he's feeling the shame of his foolishness, which is why he's silent.

Or he had coke seizures this week. Alcohol relapse. Tried to hold the UFC hostage and they called his bluff. Dick fell off. All are plausible.

Back