Media Michael Bisping Calls out Suredawgers.

"MMA fans, for some reason they are so fickle."

Not many interesting points in the interview, so no full notes.

“The 2019 run of Jorge Masvidal was incredible. He knocked out Darren Till. He knocked out Ben Askren and scored the quickest knockout ever in UFC history, and then beat down Nate Diaz (and) became the BMF. But then he lost three in a row."

“(He lost) two to Kamaru Usman, one to Colby Covington, and for some reason, MMA fans – they are so quick to write people off. They are so fickle. Granted, we are only as good as our last fight inside the octagon, but come on. He only lost to Kamaru and Colby, the two best fighters on the planet in welterweight until Leon Edwards came along.”

“The thing about Masvidal and the thing that everyone respects is that he’ll fight everybody,” Bisping said. “He will. He tried fighting me. He’s a natural fighter and he’s one of those guys that’s cut from that old-school mentality. He’s not an athlete, he’s not one of the best wrestlers, he’s not one of the best kickboxers – but he’s one of the best fighters. He has got fighter’s heart and mentality and brain. He’s as game as they come.”

I think MMA fans are citicizing Jorge more for his attitude in calling Burns pooosay while not accepting the fight, and sucker punching Colby after he lost rather than just because of his losing streaks.

What do my sherbros think?

I think bisping is way off point, yes he beat till and askren and that's well and good but he's approaching 38 years old now. It's easier to write him off now than when he was 34

I'm all for when people call out the stupidity of the "fans" on this site
<Fedor23>

LOL. And he got banned? That is hilarious.
I think he just stopped posting here. There used to be quite a few fighters that posted on sherdog back in the day, but as it turns out they can be somewhat fickle. <Wink>

The fighter bashing rule was put into place and somewhat enforced, but many still eventually stopped posting here

Ping's channel is nothing more than a UFC PR machine. It is over-the-top shilling. He will upload back-to-back videos of him directly contradicting himself-- doesn't care. Shill for 8 minutes, insert 12 mins of ads, upload to youtube, rinse repeat. That's all this greedy jackass is doing.
How about the Jim Norton Matt Serra one, is that still around? I enjoyed it, then Jim said, "Dana isn't known to lie". Immediate delete, never listened to an episode again.

Reactions: d2s
How about the Jim Norton Matt Serra one, is that still around? I enjoyed it, then Jim said, "Dana isn't known to lie". Immediate delete, never listened to an episode again.
It's in the UFC channel. Sometimes UFC upload their podcast

You joke but Sherdoggers being able to beat Bisping in a fight was an actual sentiment held by quite a few around here after the first Hendo fight. Still saw people occasionally claiming they would beat him up around 2012ish.
Since that street dude couldn't faze Bisping with his punch, Bisping can probably handle at least 70% of Sherdog.

LOL. And he got banned? That is hilarious.
No he just stopped posting because he wasnt popular with fans here.

His argument with Diabate was hilarious though. It was after he'd just won TUF and was signed to the UFC and Diabate was throwing some shade about how he had decisioned Bisping in kickboxing so he should be in the UFC.

Bisping was just rubbing it in iirc.

masvidal took an unearned title shot and that's why nobody likes him anymore, he's also getting older while acting more and more like a child

Since that street dude couldn't faze Bisping with his punch, Bisping can probably handle at least 70% of Sherdog.
Brother, we are all at least top 10 HWs. Everyone here is 195cm and 114kg with 6% body fat. No way Bisping can mess with any of us.

"MMA fans, for some reason they are so fickle."

Not many interesting points in the interview, so no full notes.

“The 2019 run of Jorge Masvidal was incredible. He knocked out Darren Till. He knocked out Ben Askren and scored the quickest knockout ever in UFC history, and then beat down Nate Diaz (and) became the BMF. But then he lost three in a row."

“(He lost) two to Kamaru Usman, one to Colby Covington, and for some reason, MMA fans – they are so quick to write people off. They are so fickle. Granted, we are only as good as our last fight inside the octagon, but come on. He only lost to Kamaru and Colby, the two best fighters on the planet in welterweight until Leon Edwards came along.”

“The thing about Masvidal and the thing that everyone respects is that he’ll fight everybody,” Bisping said. “He will. He tried fighting me. He’s a natural fighter and he’s one of those guys that’s cut from that old-school mentality. He’s not an athlete, he’s not one of the best wrestlers, he’s not one of the best kickboxers – but he’s one of the best fighters. He has got fighter’s heart and mentality and brain. He’s as game as they come.”

I think MMA fans are citicizing Jorge more for his attitude in calling Burns pooosay while not accepting the fight, and sucker punching Colby after he lost rather than just because of his losing streaks.

What do my sherbros think?

What do athletes ever do for anyone else that entitles them to unconditional love and attention?

Brother, we are all at least top 10 HWs. Everyone here is 195cm and 114kg with 6% body fat. No way Bisping can mess with any of us.
You're absolutely right. Why the hell doesn't the UFC come to Sherdog to recruit for its HW division? It's baffling!

Bisping weakest former champ confirmed (jk I love Bisping especially nowadays).

Back