• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Michael Bisping Announces UFC Color Commentator Role

i kind of like how much of a cunt bisping is but listening to him commentating would be too much. i dont think hes really all that comfortable on the mic and...yeah, he just leaves a bad taste in my mouth

let's see what he's got. don't like him very much as a fighter, definitely not when he was champ but I like his sarcasm and how he speaks
Well said- as an analyst, his acumen actually pretty good...... until he loves to bring up his overrated career.

Robin Black passed over again.

Hilarious.

why do mma media have to look like such a bunch of fucking retards man

maxresdefault-3-2.jpg

BM16nEQCYAAW-c8.jpg

new_promo_hs_crop_400x400.jpg

He told Joe Rogan that he his life goal is to become a UFC commentator.
Poor guy, it's OK to dream. Doesn't change the fact that his body of work is garbage.

Jorge "The River" Masvidal

{<jordan}

Last edited:
They should do a trainwreck three-man booth. Dom and Bisping bickering back and forth while Anik says very little.

nice addition to the booth imo, bisping tells it like it is.

I wonder if he's the one to replace Rogan on PPVs? Rogan's been talking about retiring for a while now and is year to year afaik.
Rogan is irreplacable. It gonna suck when he leaves

If this means Anik will finally be let go, I’ll be happy.

If this means Anik will finally be let go, I’ll be happy.

Anik is pbp. Bisping will be doing colour. Two different jobs so Anik won’t be going anywhere because of Bisping doing colour.

He did okay on the Contender Series. As long as he doesn't howl over everything a fighter he played money on does like Paul Felder, I'm cool
Felder certainly does like to sing a lot of his words during broadcast, I noticed.

It seems Paul Felder might have been left on a doorstep by a tearful, unwed leprechaun hoping to grant her wee babe a foiner loife.

Back