Crime Michael Avenatti found guilty on all counts, in Nike extortion case.

LOL!

Fuck Trump but I get a kick whenever the left takes another L.

not defending Avenatti, but there is something about Trump supporters and cognitive dissonance that is really incredible.

Trump is a serial offender of exactly what you are clamouring against and I've seen you on here Trumping it up for years. It's like he does exist, but he sort of doesn't.

I'm sure the list of things Trump has done wrong is long.
Doesn't change the fact that Avenatti stole his own clients money.
( I dont give a shit about him trying to extort Nike. The law does)

Obviously, what makes Michael Avenatti unique to the war room. Is his non-stop coverage on CNN and MSNBC.

This didnt age well

raoox5kg9mr21.jpg

My sister called me a closet Republican because I didnt get behind avenatti....

Your sister sounds like a bitch.

No offense.

But really tho. Who tosses around "closet republican" as an insult/jab because you don't like the flavor of the month Dem tv personality, who is so obviously a gross (as a human) shill.

the darling of the left, lying scum, fits in nicely.

delete

Last edited:
Did CNN fire him? Or will he continue his commentary from inside prison?

I'm sure the list of things Trump has done wrong is long.
Doesn't change the fact that Avenatti stole his own clients money.
( I dont give a shit about him trying to extort Nike. The law does)

Obviously, what makes Michael Avenatti unique to the war room. Is his non-stop coverage on CNN and MSNBC.
My guess is the NIKE thing is the actual tip of the iceberg regarding shady stuff Avenatti has been involved in.

not defending Avenatti, but there is something about Trump supporters and cognitive dissonance that is really incredible.

Trump is a serial offender of exactly what you are clamouring against and I've seen you on here Trumping it up for years. It's like he does exist, but he sort of doesn't.

Avenatti is gonna put the pr nails in the coffin. The man is brutal and relentless...

If only he had sought to extort a foreign country using congressional aid instead of extorting a shoe company.

Regardless. fuck 'em. Take away his license and send him away.

Well, Avenatti is going away because he actually committed a crime though. They actually had irrefutable evidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back