Crime Michael Avenatti found guilty on all counts, in Nike extortion case.

Avenatti was on MSNBC 108 times and CNN 121 times.

25f2a6fb46da309e3a782866d809dde9.gif

Ladies and gentlemen the future President of the United Sta... oh wait, nevermind.

This didnt age well

raoox5kg9mr21.jpg

My sister called me a closet Republican because I didnt get behind avenatti....

This thread serves as a good reminder that TDS is a legitimate phenomenon

The guy was a megalomaniac. It worked out for him or a little while, but the flip side of being ambitious to the point of arrogance and recklessness is that it catches up to you.

And yet he was still one of the better democrat candidates...

He is the epitome of sleaze ball lawyer.
He screwed his own clients out of their money.
Fuck him.

Chris Farley voice:
Remember that time he was on CNN and MSNBC everyday.... That was awesome.
not defending Avenatti, but there is something about Trump supporters and cognitive dissonance that is really incredible.

Trump is a serial offender of exactly what you are clamouring against and I've seen you on here Trumping it up for years. It's like he does exist, but he sort of doesn't.

He is a scumbag, no suprise that he hung himself out to dry.

If only he had sought to extort a foreign country using congressional aid instead of extorting a shoe company.

Regardless. fuck 'em. Take away his license and send him away.
Gee you're right. Guess that's just one more way Trump was smarter than him.

not defending Avenatti, but there is something about Trump supporters and cognitive dissonance that is really incredible.

Trump is a serial offender of exactly what you are clamouring against and I've seen you on here Trumping it up for years. It's like he does exist, but he sort of doesn't.
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut trump

Gee you're right. Guess that's just one more way Trump was smarter than him.

Again, no, Trump being a member of a party more corrupt and less scrupulous such that he won't be held accountable by the relevant authorities (in that extortion case, the Senate), is not a realistic commentary on his high intelligence so much as on his low character and the low character of his supporters and contemporaries.

Again, no, Trump being a member of a party more corrupt and less scrupulous such that he won't be held accountable by the relevant authorities (in that extortion case, the Senate), is not a realistic commentary on his high intelligence so much as on his low character and the low character of his supporters and contemporaries.
Dont be so serious broseph, I wasn't. Just looking to goad you a bit.

Back