• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mexicans are going to takeover the UFC

immigrant mentality showing itself to be superior to weak entitled american baby man mentality

aljemain sterling is the only USA champion right now and we all know how he got his belt
america was never great

Bro we built EIGHT FENCES. I’m pretty sure that’ll keep the Mexicans out.

With the Tito Ortiz failure as a city councilman (MASSIVE, EMBARASSING fail), the Mexicans need some good representation. I guess Tito never surmised he would need to actually be able to put full sentences together to do a job like that?

With the Tito Ortiz failure as a city councilman (MASSIVE, EMBARASSING fail), the Mexicans need some good representation. I guess Tito never surmised he would need to actually be able to put full sentences together to do a job like that?
You sound like this guy
upload_2021-8-6_8-38-29.jpeg

Well of it goes like boxing history here, we know what's going to happen lol.

They have smaller overall populations of Natives/Mestizo(mixed native) when compared to Mexico and also are far more disorganized and poor. So makes sense they would have less talent. By extension the Mayan culture of South Mexico/ Central American, originated in eastern part of Mexico and evolved from the Olmecs who where also Mexican:

The guys that made these
d6ea15ebc35c216f4ced3f223204ce8a.jpg

Also Canelo has strong Native ancestry. You can see it in his eyes, boxy build, and rounded face. Once again nice try but I actually know what im talking about. Also heres another surprise for you. There was lighter skin Natives before Spanish ever mixed with them via there distant ANE ancestry.

go read some Native history books amigo

Are you going to pull out a phrenology chart too? "Look, the wide occipital bulge in the back skull contains the boxing gland that Spainiards don't have, which is why Canelo Alvarez and Julio Cesar Chavez won so many world championships!"
I like that you're proud of your Latino ancestry (I am too!), because a lot of the people on that side of my family are ashamed of it due to growing up in the 50s around racist assholes, and it's actually a very common attitude amongst Latinos of that generation (It's also why the Chicano pride movement happened in the 70s). But don't let that lead you down the road of bullshit race science, that's all pseudo-scientific garbage peddled by white nationalists to justify why America should be an ethnostate.

Design Plans for Mexican UFC Performance Institute. Been telling ya, the Goof is committed to Mexico. Hes gonna start converting Boxers to mma fighters

Lighter weights are tough. Mexicans don't have a wrestling culture. Oh yea the Dagestanis are all manlet weight classes too.

Lighter weights are tough. Mexicans don't have a wrestling culture. Oh yea the Dagestanis are all manlet weight classes too.

Its 2021 now, most fighters have decent Grappling/Takedown defense . You even see guys from UK wrestling good now lol.

I think mma is pivoting to a game that is more striker based. Where you just need enough defensive grappling. You of course will still get outliers like Khabib who are so ridiculously good at grappling that they run over everyone. But those are rare.

Current MMA is primed for good strikers. Perfect for the Mexicans to takeover.

Timestamp:

Dana talks about Mexican talent and the high expectations he has for the P.I in Mexico thats now green lit, getting built soon.

Also notherworthy: Zellhuber a Mexican 22 yr old prospect was signed last night on contender series. Very talented, guy clearly has alot of potential

Its only a matter of time until Mexicans take over the UFC (lighter weight classes). So we all know Mexicans are fantastic fighters with alot of heart, durability and excellent Boxing history. Some of the greatest Fighters of all time are from Mexico. They have dominated in Boxing for decades, especially in lighter weight classes. I think its the Native warrior blood that makes them so tough.

Aztec Jaguar Warrior w/ obsidian weapon
R.7f3f02788f85526917a7a1df43301ed3

I think Brandon becoming First Mexican Champion is the beginning of a new generation of MMA Mexican fighters in UFC. Within the next 5 years you are going to see a wave of talent come thru from Mexico. All of them inspired by Brandon Moreno. I think there is so much good talent already available right now, that has the Boxing and just need to convert over to learning rest of mma. Progress has been slow because of a lack of good mma gyms in Mexico but UFC has been talking about building 2 PI’s in Mexico. That will speed things up.

Dana loves Mexican fighters and has wanted a champion from Mexico for the Longest time. Look how happy Dana is here lol, he wants Mexican fans because how strongly they support there fighters and actually buy ppvs. Mexican in states are a key reason Boxing ppv market has survived.
moreno2.jpg

TLDR: Mexicans are gonna run 125-155 lbs weight classes in the future
Taking over yet you can only mention Moreno.
<YeahOKJen>

Taking over yet you can only mention Moreno.
<YeahOKJen>

Wym?

There plenty of talented Mexicans in UFC. Yair, Gastelum, Ortega, Moreno, Cejudo, Cruz, Reyes, Ferguson, Diaz. I can keep going.

All these guys are of Mexican heritage, have won or challenged for belt. Some several times. Dana came from boxing and knows how much talent Mexicans have for fighting. They basically run the lighter weight divisions. So thats why Danas wanted a PI in Mexico for years. Hes literally trying to convert the boxing talent to mma.

Wym?

There plenty of talented Mexicans in UFC. Yair, Gastelum, Ortega, Moreno, Cejudo, Cruz, Reyes, Ferguson, Diaz. I can keep going.

All these guys are of Mexican heritage, have won or challenged for belt. Some several times. Dana came from boxing and knows how much talent Mexicans have for fighting. They basically run the lighter weight divisions. So thats why Danas wanted a PI in Mexico for years. Hes literally trying to convert the boxing talent to mma.

Looking at the fighters you listed there I'd say Mexican/Mexican-American fighters presence at the top level is on the decline rather than taking over.

Wym?

Only Yair and Moreno are Mexicans, bud. The rest are of Mexican descent, but Americans nonetheless.
We veer too much into ethnocentric debate but I don't feel the MMA landscape quaking with some imminent Mexican invasion.
They have great fighters, though

Back