• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mexicans are going to takeover the UFC

Hes mixed, as majority of Mexicans are. Hes probably half native half white. Most Mexicans are a 50/50 mix and some are like 60/40. Theres tons of genetic data prove this, but why even bother posting that or finding you pics. Not gonna put extra effort into you lol.

Its fairly obvious Canelo has Native features. Hell theres tons of Mexicans ive seen that are ginger like him but have parents that look more Native. I literally know someone like this bro… This guys parents are light brown, black hair but he came out light skin and ginger hair.
Actually the most extensive genetic testing done in Mexico showed that most have stronger european dna than anything else. Southern europeans have a light brown skin phenotype, they weren't pasty white people like north or western europeans

Its only a matter of time until Mexicans take over the UFC (lighter weight classes). So we all know Mexicans are fantastic fighters with alot of heart, durability and excellent Boxing history. Some of the greatest Fighters of all time are from Mexico. They have dominated in Boxing for decades, especially in lighter weight classes. I think its the Native warrior blood that makes them so tough.

Aztec Jaguar Warrior w/ obsidian weapon
R.7f3f02788f85526917a7a1df43301ed3

I think Brandon becoming First Mexican Champion is the beginning of a new generation of MMA Mexican fighters in UFC. Within the next 5 years you are going to see a wave of talent come thru from Mexico. All of them inspired by Brandon Moreno. I think there is so much good talent already available right now, that has the Boxing and just need to convert over to learning rest of mma. Progress has been slow because of a lack of good mma gyms in Mexico but UFC has been talking about building 2 PI’s in Mexico. That will speed things up.

Dana loves Mexican fighters and has wanted a champion from Mexico for the Longest time. Look how happy Dana is here lol, he wants Mexican fans because how strongly they support there fighters and actually buy ppvs. Mexican in states are a key reason Boxing ppv market has survived.
moreno2.jpg

TLDR: Mexicans are gonna run 125-155 lbs weight classes in the future
We will see more lightweight Mexican champs for sure. There will be others as well. Russian, Brazilian, Americans, a few Asians, etc. Mexicans have no wrestling base, so I don't think they will hold all the titles permanently or something.

Its only a matter of time until Mexicans take over the UFC (lighter weight classes). So we all know Mexicans are fantastic fighters with alot of heart, durability and excellent Boxing history. Some of the greatest Fighters of all time are from Mexico. They have dominated in Boxing for decades, especially in lighter weight classes. I think its the Native warrior blood that makes them so tough.

Aztec Jaguar Warrior w/ obsidian weapon
R.7f3f02788f85526917a7a1df43301ed3

I think Brandon becoming First Mexican Champion is the beginning of a new generation of MMA Mexican fighters in UFC. Within the next 5 years you are going to see a wave of talent come thru from Mexico. All of them inspired by Brandon Moreno. I think there is so much good talent already available right now, that has the Boxing and just need to convert over to learning rest of mma. Progress has been slow because of a lack of good mma gyms in Mexico but UFC has been talking about building 2 PI’s in Mexico. That will speed things up.

Dana loves Mexican fighters and has wanted a champion from Mexico for the Longest time. Look how happy Dana is here lol, he wants Mexican fans because how strongly they support there fighters and actually buy ppvs. Mexican in states are a key reason Boxing ppv market has survived.
moreno2.jpg

TLDR: Mexicans are gonna run 125-155 lbs weight classes in the future

Some great Mexican fighters out there, to be sure.

Rock-solid in many respects. But many are also slow and stupid.

That said, I'm glad Brandon Moreno won. Davison Figueiredo was becoming too much like Conor McGregor.

I think Moreno is a genuinely nice guy, and I think he kills Figueiredo again.

Much respect.

Actually the most extensive genetic testing done in Mexico showed that most have stronger european dna than anything else. Southern europeans have a light brown skin phenotype, they weren't pasty white people like north or western europeans

Ok now im definitely done discussing things with you. Ive actually read several studies on it. What you are saying is not true at all….

yep, heres some more notable fighters of Mexican Heritage:

Cain Velasquez(champ)
Nick Diaz (SF champ)
Nate Diaz
Henry Cejudo(champ)
Diego Sanchez
Yair Rodriguez ( contender)
Justin Gaethje(half)(contender)
Dominick Reyes(contender)
Tito Ortiz (champ)
Brian Ortega (contender)
Cain Velasquez(champ)
Dominick Cruz (contender)
Jeremy Stephens(half)
Carlos Condit
Josh Thompson(half)
Brandon Moreno(champ)
Gilbert Melendez
Anthony Pettis(half)
Carlos Condit(interim champ)
Frank Shamrock

The Mexicans are not to be underestimated they are excellent fighters
Dom Cruz contender? Were you in a comma? I think Pettis is Puertorrican.

I listed quite a few fighters of Mexican heritage in first page, many notable champions in that list. And new generation coming straight from Mexico soon too
Heritage, but not actual Mexicans. How removed are a lot of those guys too be called Mexican?

Dom Cruz contender? Were you in a comma? I think Pettis is Puertorrican.

Pettis is half Mexican/half puerto rican and already acknowledged I made a mistake on Cruz. I typed it up fast w/e

yep, heres some more notable fighters of Mexican Heritage:

Cain Velasquez(champ)
Nick Diaz (SF champ)
Nate Diaz
Henry Cejudo(champ)
Diego Sanchez
Yair Rodriguez ( contender)
Justin Gaethje(half)(contender)
Dominick Reyes(contender)
Tito Ortiz (champ)
Brian Ortega (contender)
Cain Velasquez(champ)
Dominick Cruz (contender)
Jeremy Stephens(half)
Carlos Condit
Josh Thompson(half)
Brandon Moreno(champ)
Gilbert Melendez
Anthony Pettis(half)
Carlos Condit(interim champ)
Frank Shamrock

The Mexicans are not to be underestimated they are excellent fighters

But those are all Americans other than Moreno

I fully expect a 619 headkick finish, maybe some kinda el luchadores missile drop kick highlight reel KO for the ages…. n we will most certainly be seeing a spring board moonsalt body press take down from off the top cage right into side control

Mexico started first becoming biracial 500 years ago and not really full on mixing all over the place until like 200 years ago. Mexicans have strong connection to Native roots. You see its influence everywhere, even in common stuff like Tacos, corn, and Chilli for example which where Native foods.

Fun fact: All Chilli originiates from Mexico. Doesnt matter what part of the world thai chilli, indian, korean spicy sauce, Southern hot sauce etc. They all got those Chillis from Mexico. The Mexican Natives bred it to become spicier lol

Even those little thai chilis?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/first-time-tv-history-combate-170000714.html

Impressive but not surprising. Been telling you goofs that Mexicans love combat sports not just Boxing. This is a good example of what ive been talking about, Dana knows how valuable Mexican fans are and how big they are for ratings/ppv sales.

Dana has tried for years to break into the Mexican market, its literally the reason the ppvs are always simulcast in Spanish. He knows how strong the Mexican fanbase is, and how for years it singlehandedly kept the US boxing ppv market alive.

Think this news is only gonna motivate the goof even more to keep pushing Brandon Moreno hard and touring him everywhere. Will be interesting to see how much Brandons first defense will do in sales

There's a few Mexicans booked for DWCS this year, keep an eye out for Daniel Zellhuber.

Back