Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the ones that went on sale due to the color bleed right? I remember missing out on that deal...I don't even think the Canadian site FCS had those ones anyway

Gixx my friend give me a month I have a face bar coming from bill. I'll throw a review up when I get it.

So no more JC Pacheco?

Disappointing, I thought they were the best looking gear in this thread.

Well i have a Pacheco face bar and love it. It is a bit heavy but protects me like no other and surprisingly does not impede my vision much at all. I can even see leg kicks coming if im keeping my chin down properly

Those are the ones that went on sale due to the color bleed right? I remember missing out on that deal...I don't even think the Canadian site FCS had those ones anyway

yeah, I have put probably 30+ rounds on them in sparring and some more on the bag when breaking them in some. I really like them, I mean especially for 30 bucks. I wish I would have picked up a pair of 14s for the bag or something at that price. No issues with color bleeding yet either.

Gixx my friend give me a month I have a face bar coming from bill. I'll throw a review up when I get it.

Awesome, it's supposed to be a winning clone, right? Only a few ounces heavier?

What color(s) did you go with?

Well i have a Pacheco face bar and love it. It is a bit heavy but protects me like no other and surprisingly does not impede my vision much at all. I can even see leg kicks coming if im keeping my chin down properly

got any pics?

Gixx,

I went with Mostly Black, and some Gold Highlights.

Hey Guys.

Thank you

Just notice that this thread it is the most visited.

Saludos desde M

Holy S*** lol this is gonna have me caught

This is 92 dollars for the custom 115 dollar gloves

and it's 88 dollars for the non-custom 110 dollar gloves.

Damn...

Holy S*** lol this is gonna have me caught

This is 92 dollars for the custom 115 dollar gloves

and it's 88 dollars for the non-custom 110 dollar gloves.

Damn...

If you take any of the gloves in stock aditional disccount to close the deal

by example Boxeos 90 USD(I know it is a very little discount but...)

Saludos

Last edited:
Yeah thats what i was saying...they cost 92 and 88...unless you're saying something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back