Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey do Zepol have a website or an image blog of some sort(instagram,facebook) where i can see some of the gear they've made?? or am i dreaming here???:icon_chee

Hey do Zepol have a website or an image blog of some sort(instagram,facebook) where i can see some of the gear they've made?? or am i dreaming here???:icon_chee

Zepol's facebook page

You have to add him though to see all his crazy custom work pics. Or else sort through the entire thread, which may be long, but worth it.:icon_chee

ha ha thanks for the link, might need a whole day off to look through the thread

Hi guys,

I just received 16oz cleto Reyes lace up gloves from the exellent Juan.
I love them so far, the smell is great and they looks awsome. I just hope that they need a break in period because they are really stiff right now...
Ahah that's different that my winning gloves who are ready to train/sparr right out the box...

Cheers

Yes, latex padding always needs some break-in period. They will fit great after this.

Winning feel comfrotable immediately, but even to them a break-in period is pretty important.

Thanks for the advice Shithzu, and thakns also for the tips to avoid taxes from rakuten ;)

You're welcome mate. Import taxes in the EU are a pure robbery lol

300630_10152255449160110_618753694_n.jpg

983634_10152255449150110_49193741_n.jpg

298547_10152255449125110_1222821183_n.jpg

Too much? Wish the font were a bit larger, oh well! Can't wait to get them. Thanks Juan!

Yeah I like them alot! Grats! I think the font is fine the size it is. If it were bigger I would think it would look a bit weird.

I know there won't be a set answer/time, but from the time Juan shipped your gear, how long did it take to get to you?

6-7 weeks USMC. It was a painful wait but its all worth it in the end! I think Bills was 7-8 weeks

Edit: oops misread your post but I left it there for total elapsed time.

Time for shipping took roughly 10 days.

6-7 weeks USMC. It was a painful wait but its all worth it in the end! I think Bills was 7-8 weeks

Edit: oops misread your post but I left it there for total elapsed time.

Time for shipping took roughly 10 days.

lol, you had me worried.

Yeah, my gear shipped out last Thursday. Hoping that they get here sometime next week at least.

What would you guys say is the best brand when it come to wrist support , i popped my wrist using shitty gloves via body shot about 6 months ago and it now always pops out of place ... now that i'm in USA i can finally get some good gear (no winning yet,might have to hit the lotto for that):icon_twis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back