Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some old cletos at 1:54, look really nice. Are older cleto reyes a slimmer fit or is it just because those cletos are 14oz?

Loving those all black Boxeo! My yellow one's are just... amazing haha. I love them so much! Lately I find myself using them everyday instead of my Winning's :)

Just snatched up those black beauties :p Can't wait to get em...first time dealing with Juan and was amazed at how quickly he got back to me.

How long did shipping take when Juan mailed off you guys' gloves roughly?

Ok I got both my sets of gloves in! I did some rounds as soon as I got them. How do you guys post pics on this site?

What do you guys know about Casanova gloves? I've used a pair and i really like them, but they look a bit aged, and i'm thinking maybe the current ones aren't made the same quality wise.

picked up a pair of 16oz Campeons in very good, used condition through ebay. Used them today, remind me a lot of Grants

If Id bought it new I would do, maybe just a mini-one just in this thread eventually.

I was strolling through facebook before class today and found this

I don't think it's actually my no foul protector (haven't talked to Juan) but it's very similar to mine.

Not sure what the price on the picture actually covers

Yeah, that makes sense Golden. BTW, where are you at in Florida?

Talked to Juan, that's not mine. Same color scheme (and size) though. Mine has riveting on top though. He should be getting my gear late this week or early next week. I am getting ancy.

Yeah, that makes sense Golden. BTW, where are you at in Florida?

Talked to Juan, that's not mine. Same color scheme (and size) though. Mine has riveting on top though. He should be getting my gear late this week or early next week. I am getting ancy.

Orlando bro, Whats your weight? are you in boxing or mma? I go to Kissimme boxing gym. kissimmeeboxinggym.com

Orlando bro, Whats your weight? are you in boxing or mma? I go to Kissimme boxing gym. kissimmeeboxinggym.com

Nice

I'm in Sarasota, Boxing here too. Trained for a while back in like 07 when I was out in Arizona (Marines) and then shit came up and I stopped boxing. Picked it back up again in like February of this year. Hoping to have my 1st fight (amateur obviously) towards the end of the summer.

I'm a LHW, right now I'm about 181 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back