Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to get gold boxeos. I'll have some pics of me wearing them soon.

Those Reyes are sure colorful. wonder how much they are.

You guys need to get gold boxeos. I'll have some pics of me wearing them soon.

Those Reyes are sure colorful. wonder how much they are.

I need some gloves that are the weight they say they are... damn it....

Hi Juan,

Is it possible to get pro fight gloves(horse hair and foam) from any of the custom glove makers?

Yup, these I meant. But you can get them from Title much cheaper.

Hey brother do you know if these come in lace up? I think I'm done with velcro BUT if not and they go on sale...may still consider the velcro in 10oz

Hey brother do you know if these come in lace up? I think I'm done with velcro BUT if not and they go on sale...may still consider the velcro in 10oz

None of the places Ive seen them on have em in lace up...

Yup, these I meant. But you can get them from Title much cheaper.

Ringside gloves tend to be exact on their weight as well. I know Ringside hasn't been getting too much love lately, but I would definitely go with them over Adidas!
From what I hear, from reliable sources, not even the Adidas Amateur headgear is that great and that is their flagship boxing product.

Ringside gloves tend to be exact on their weight as well. I know Ringside hasn't been getting too much love lately, but I would definitely go with them over Adidas!
From what I hear, from reliable sources, not even the Adidas Amateur headgear is that great and that is their flagship boxing product.

I am unsure how relevant is Adidas AIBA headgear, which is essentially a different piece of gear in every area. Moreover I hate Adidas AIBA gloves.
I was speaking purely about these particular gloves mentioned above, which I have used, not only seen or heared from whatever source. They are well made, good stitching, nice fit, nice wrist support and good protection.

I have used Ringside IMF and Heritage. And these Adidas are definitely a better value by far for 72 bucks like they are with the code than Ringside IMF for 100-120 or Heritage for 200.

Just my 2c.

Last edited:
Everything is a better value than ringside heritage. Considering on ratkuen you can get a a 16 oz pair of winnings for 242 USD plus shipping. Heritage is a joke. My $130 ring to cage are significantly better quality than heritage. Really turned me off from most of ringside's stuff.:/

I am unsure how relevant is Adidas AIBA headgear, which is essentially a different piece of gear in every area. Moreover I hate Adidas AIBA gloves...

You are the only guy, whose opinion I respect anyway, who has anything good to say about Adidas. I tried their Amateur/AIBA headgear and they point blank suck.
A kid at the gym bought the AIBA gloves and they fell apart in 4+ months. Now, AIBA stuff is supposed to have a certain acceptable level of quality. If Adidas does bad on that, I can only imagine what the other stuff looks like.

As for me, I stand behind my 'old style' IMFs, which I paid $65+ shipping for. They are true to weight, good stitching and the padding is very good.

Wow I'm surprised Gus. I like the Adidas AIBA headguard. Different strokes for different folks

For the AIBA gloves falling apart, keep in mind at least that they are competition gloves not built for training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back