Not open for further replies.
1073og9.jpg
[/IMG]

My cousin wants these gloves.

I'm diggin' these!

This is a guide to know which brand can be better for You

Mex_Glove_Guide.png

Any suggestion please let me know

Just ordered some custom 16oz zepols. Will do a review when they come in. Cannot wait.

I have never heard of JC before this thread, do they have a website or an online dealer?

I have never heard of JC before this thread, do they have a website or an online dealer?

Technoir told me he can get all equipment listed in this thread. He was a pleasure to deal with. He answered all my inquiries as far as customizing the Zepol gloves and boots(which I had to pass on for the time being).

What did you sell? =P

Mitts and a double end bag. :icon_chee

Technoir told me he can get all equipment listed in this thread. He was a pleasure to deal with. He answered all my inquiries as far as customizing the Zepol gloves and boots(which I had to pass on for the time being).

X2

Just ordered mine today as well. What colors did you get?

Same color pattern as the red and gold gloves but with the tripple cuff and white and black. Almost went blue and.gold but I would feel kind of hoaky with the metallic gloves. I also had him add an inch inthe picket for my long fingers since I heard zepols have small pockets. How about you? I'm exited and I agree technoir has been a pleasure to deal with.answering my 30 emails lol.

Same color pattern as the red and gold gloves but with the tripple cuff and white and black. Almost went blue and.gold but I would feel kind of hoaky with the metallic gloves. I also had him add an inch inthe picket for my long fingers since I heard zepols have small pockets. How about you? I'm exited and I agree technoir has been a pleasure to deal with.answering my 30 emails lol.

I was thinking about going to go with blue, burgundy or green with a touch of gold, like these gloves. I decided to switch it up and go in a whole new direction with white/burgundy/gold, triple cuff, no thumb attachment. Juan let me know that they could do the colors I wanted but the colors won't be exact like the picture. I'm anxious to see how they turn out.

It's hard to make up your mind when you have so many options to customize.

f3ab6ce6.jpg

6e6426ee.jpg

1446aad2.jpg

Please feel fre to ask anything You want to know about Mexican Boxing equipment.

Have you tried the Cleto Reyes 6oz, 8oz, or 10oz training gloves? Would they be suitable for bagwork?

How are the Zepol 8 oz gloves? Are they safe for bagwork? Does Seyer make 8 oz training gloves?

Can you compare the protection of Seyer and Reyes - is there a significant difference?
Are the differences between Reyes and Seyer basically the same as between Reyes and Grant?

I'm also interested in a pair of seyer gloves. Let me know if their top notch.

Will do. I asked(based on the table he made) out of JC Pacheco, Seyer and Zepol which have the best knuckle protection and wrist support and he told me out of all of those that Seyer has the best of both including Cleto Reyes. He said he will send them on Thursday so they should be here sometime next week. When they get here I can do a comparison with my Grant 16oz training gloves if you would like?

I too would also like to add that Technoir was a joy to deal with. He answered all my inquiries about the gloves and was happy to answer more! In the future I want to try JC Pacheco, Zepol, Cleto Reyes and Casanova and I will go straight to Technoir to order!

This is a question for everyone, not just Technoir.

What would you guys say would be the biggest significance of wide vs. narrow gloves? I ask because my only pair of training gloves, 10 oz. Cletos, seem gigantic compared to other people's gloves at my gym.

Other than aesthetics, all I can think of are wide gloves having thinner padding overall to distribute the same amount over a larger area (although the density of the padding material used also matters), and also a louder pop from the larger surface area. More wind resistance causing slower punches? Harder to slip through someone's guard because of the size?

Have you tried the Cleto Reyes 6oz, 8oz, or 10oz training gloves? Would they be suitable for bagwork?

How are the Zepol 8 oz gloves? Are they safe for bagwork? Does Seyer make 8 oz training gloves?

Can you compare the protection of Seyer and Reyes - is there a significant difference?
Are the differences between Reyes and Seyer basically the same as between Reyes and Grant?

Reyes comes in 8 - 18 oz here in M

This is a question for everyone, not just Technoir.

What would you guys say would be the biggest significance of wide vs. narrow gloves? I ask because my only pair of training gloves, 10 oz. Cletos, seem gigantic compared to other people's gloves at my gym.

Other than aesthetics, all I can think of are wide gloves having thinner padding overall to distribute the same amount over a larger area (although the density of the padding material used also matters), and also a louder pop from the larger surface area. More wind resistance causing slower punches? Harder to slip through someone's guard because of the size?

I think it is a matter of taste, I prefer the narrower gloves because I don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back